____Current Events ____Upcoming Events ____
May 2021 Updates
General Group Updates
Every May Quirlicorns hold a race event. The May races is an event where you are given 4 prompts over the course of the month. The first prompt is always a fullbody side view image of your chosen Quirlicorn racing. These images are compiled and added on a track to ‘race’ against other participants.
Each week a new prompt is given and members who complete their piece before the next week will get to see their Quirlicorn advance on the track.
For each prompt prizes are awarded to each participant no matter if they meet the weekly deadline or not. Bonus prizes are given for including another persons Quirlicorn in prompts for weeks 2, 3, and 4.
Overall this is a great event, with fun prompts and great prizes, that can help you level up one of your Quirlicorns quickly in just a month.
Read More HERE.
Summer Solstice (June)
Twice a year the solstices and equinoxes can be observed around the globe. (Four yearly observations total, two solstices and two equinoxes)
Quirlicorns gain their magic from the sun and moon respectively and as a result can experience magic they have not yet earned and access their regional transformations during each solstice and equinox.
May Incentive - Take Your Pick
All new Quirlicorns bred or imported during May 2021 will be allowed to pick one previous Monthly Population Incentive to stand in as this months incentive. January 2019’s incentive is exempt from this as are the additional bonus’ (nRbw, same sex breedings without heavens wish dew) given in June of 2019’s incentive.
May Quirlicorn Of The Month
398 – Viper
Viper is a well known Quirlicorn who is long overdue recognition. She’s one of the more notable Swamp Quirlicorns, known for being manipulative and dangerous.
May you never make an enemy of this stunning mare.
- Fixed link in Chime Checks & Unlocks Forum Submission Template
- Fixed link in Guardian Registration Forum
- Updated a few forum descriptions
- Updated forum settings so using incognito mode wouldn’t allow threads that should be hidden to be visible
- Closed out the Spring Hunt forum until next year
- Updated Registry to make it more clear which links are the logs
- Group Horse Yesenia officially retired
- Removed Beta Tester Chat from discord server
- Removed Website adjustment chat from discord server
- Updated Chime rewards on Mystic page to specify that Chime rewards should be applied to a Quirlicorn you own
- Updated FAQ page to include that Chimes from your bank aren’t transferrable to other users
- Updated Chime page to include that Chimes from your bank aren’t transferrable to other users
- Fixed a broken/missing Twitter link on Home page
- Updated Phoenix Touch information to say that PT is not necessary to strip monthly incentives
- Added May Races page to main menu
- Most eggs removed from website