____Current Events ____Quirlicorn Joust Updates ____
July 2021 Updates
General Group Updates
Get ready for some jungle madness and celebrate this years Summer Solstice with Anevay.
Summer Solstice runs until the end of July. Read more HERE.
Joust Pas d’Armes:
July Joust Pas d’Armes is running as usual. Please be sure to sign up on or before July 5th if you wish to participate in the Joust Pas d’Armes this month. You can find the link for signing up HERE.
Quirlicorn Joust Updates
A few updates were made to our Quirlicorn Joust page. Sparring Tack was only meant to drop once per member since the tack isn’t assigned to a specific horse and the member can simply use it for all of their Quirlicorns.
Anyone with more than one in their bank got a new roll and the drop was added to their bank in place of the unnecessary second sparring tack.
Additionally we’ve removed the confusing information regarding stamina and group horse use. Now it simply states that using a Group Horse in your entry will grant you an additional drop, and that the additional drop will be the same tier as the original drop.
And to get all our ducks in a row, we’ve also added the different Stamina Tier Levels to the Quirlicorn Joust page.
July Incentive - Extreme Weather
Weird weather has been an ongoing topic that isn’t likely to change anytime soon. As we’ve been seeing extreme weather, so has the Quirliverse. For the month of July 2021, the Sacred Dew Tree is blessing Quirlicorns customs and foals with weather themed coats and/or weather surrounding the Quirlicorn. These Quirlicorns have the innate ability to mimic visual weather effects. Things like rain trailing behind them, soggy/wet hoof prints, a small sun like orb that follows them (perhaps even orbits around them), can make clouds or haze effects around them. Snowfall, hailstones, lightning, sun rays through clouds, tornadoes, leaves on the wind, frosted glass, steamy breath, etc.
Quirlicorns with this incentive can pick one weather type for the design. While animated effects surrounding the Quirlicorn may change to some extent, you can not choose snow and then have it change to something sunny for example.
July Quirlicorn Of The Month
This lovely mare has been memorable since her creation because she’s been drawn numerous times in some very stunning art by AndromedasWitchery. With Junicorn’s recent push for more lovely art of this lady, we felt she deserved some recognition.
It is with great pleasure that we bestow Quirlicorn of the Month to En-Hedu-Anna ben Sargon for July 2021.
- Added Gem Growth Magic to Event Magics
- Added bot to Discord server to auto post from our Twitter feed
- Added Inkheart Mutation
- Updated Mystery Box roller to include Inkheart
- Personalities added for FloatyBoat, Valentine, Ghost, and Frontier
- Added Chaos Golem to Event Magics
- Created a Design Inspiration channel in Discord server to share images to inspire Quirlicorn designs
- Updated Quirlicorn Joust page with Stamina Tiers
- Updated Quirlicorn Joust page to remove confusing information regarding stamina and group horse use
- Updated Quirlicorn Joust page to include that Sparring Tack only drops once per member
- Updated Sleipnir and Dullahan Dews to include Inkheart interactions
- Updated an oversight on Deity Quest page where some generic quests still listed specific quest items
- Updated Chime page to include Mystic Chime levels
- Updated Design Guide information about regional/magic genes
- Updated Design Guide with a Table Of Contents for easier browsing
- Fixed Companion Magic to Guardian Magic on Regional Magics Page
- Updated Line Art page with new lines (Dullahan, updated Markhor foal, various png files)