Fire In Our Blood || Closed

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
Efisio || Will you Stay?
    “No, please, don’t worry about it. It’s big news, but...it’s good news,” Efisio said slowly. For even though it was a shock and he had many mixed emotions about the fact that he has a daughter, what he was feeling the most was utterly...happy. News of Nightshade’s pregnancy had gotten him so excited thathe had begun wondering what it would be like to truly have his own foal. He would be more than happy to help Nightshade raise hers, though she seemed like she didn’t want his help for some reason. Yet here was a lovely young mare. He had missed her foalhood and didn’t even know it. Sadness for the family that he could have had began to creep into his heart and mind, but he shook his head. There was no room for those kinds of thoughts on what should be a potentially very happy day. He was meeting his daughter after all! 
He pondered for a while though, not entirely sure what to say to the young, red mare. If her mother hadn’t mentioned anything to her, maybe she had a good reason? Was it really his place to tell her about their history? Was it something Idalia would even want to know?

“You said daughters? As in plural? And that one even has her own city? That’s just...wow. It sounds like she’s really doing well for herself and her foals. I’m glad to hear that. It’s been so long since I heard from her that I just...I never knew what happened to her. Also, I know what you mean about recognizing my scent. I felt the same way about yours. It felt..familiar, yet unknown to me,” he finally said, nearly rambling. 

His mind was lost again in a whirlwind of thoughts as he looked over the fiery red mare. She certainly had that inner fire much like his own and the dark, scorched marking the glowed with embers on the edge like he did. Yet her pelt was quite opposite of his color wise with the bright fiery tones and flickering starlight. Though the stars did resemble that of her mother Pandora. Could she really be the daughter he never knew about? Yet he couldn’t see why she would come all this way to make up a story like that. It’s not like he was a powerful landowner or even powerful magic user. 
    “So..umm...well do you want to stay for a bit? Ya know, like get to know each other? I could introduce you to the herd and of course ask any questions you have? I’d really like to get to know you. I never knew I had a daughter and well...I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t sad that I missed you growing up,” the seal brown stallion said, nervousness thick in his voice. He wasn’t entirely sure how she would react to his proposal. The thought of getting to know her excited him, but if she said no, he wasn’t entirely sure what he would do.

511 Words: +2
+8 total chimes for Efisio

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Search: