Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Storm Offline

Threads: 32
Favorite color: StormSoulSeeker
Area:  resources
Urgency: Nope
Suggestion: 
I was thinking for the people that use mobile and can't download the psd files. It would be nice to have all the import lines/edits to have a png option. I know the original foal lines have a png file but none of the others do like like markhor lines or any of the little edits. Sorry if that's a hassle on your  guys end I know it's probably a lot of work just to make separate png files for all the import edits.

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-12-2020, 10:07 PM)Storm Wrote: Area:  resources
Urgency: Nope
Suggestion: 
I was thinking for the people that use mobile and can't download the psd files. It would be nice to have all the import lines/edits to have a png option. I know the original foal lines have a png file but none of the others do like like markhor lines or any of the little edits. Sorry if that's a hassle on your  guys end I know it's probably a lot of work just to make separate png files for all the import edits.

This is something we have on our to-do list.  There's a few versions I need to upload still, but we definitely agree that png versions should be available.  I'll try to prioritize this for you guys!

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find Reply

Storm Offline

Threads: 32
Favorite color: StormSoulSeeker
Take your time i saw someone else posted something about this before I did but I didn't see it till after I posted lol.

Search: