Thread OTM Progress

Wishlist - Mini Event

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

AmethystAbyss Offline

Threads: 9
Favorite color: AmethystAbyss
My current wishlist item is a penguin themed Polar quirl! I tried to breed one with Polar + Markhor this month (for the incentive) to no avail. I even have the art done and everything, the RNG just wasn't in my favor for the genome. 

Not sure if that's an easy to grant wish or not, but alternatively, a longer-term goal is to turn my offsite persona Amethyst into a quirl, she has 3 horns which I think is a mystic trait? I'm not sure what sort of a genome I'd even need to express her colors/markings.

My shoutout is to @EnchantedPencilcomic and @ToxicFriu who have both helped me out a lot as a newbie, answering lots of questions as I orient myself here. Thanks to both of you!!

Thank you for hosting this mini event as well, and thanks to all the mods for their speedy responses to breeding requests, foal designs, and all other manner of things during such a busy month  Heart (had to edit to sneak that in there as well!)

Find

Storm Offline

Threads: 32
Favorite color: StormSoulSeeker
I wish for a Dom Polar. I'm just in love with Polar and would love to some how get a Dom Polar either already made or just the mutation is fine.

Gotta love everything Midnitella does she's just a wonderful person in general. Has been helping me with the group since I first got in the group and got my very first foal from her now she helps me improve on my art skills

[Image: 21184531_5qgLyEjL6TWa3Fx.png]

Find

OreoTsunami Offline

Threads: 41
Favorite color: OreoTsunami
(12-23-2020, 12:57 AM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:13 AM)OreoTsunami Wrote: I really dunno what to put on my wishlist, I'm still so new to everything.
I guess Ia pink or violet dart frog, or maybe a fuzzy markhor bee? I've always been bad with Christmas wishes and lists ;; I'm so easy to buy for tho lol
Anyways back on topic... its really hard to pick one person, so... I won't.
I'm gonna shout out to the entire staff to start...
This group us very complex, very confusing, and really... well scary. I've never been in a group with rngs and genetics and all that, so tbh I was super tempted to leave.
However the staff has been amazingly warm, and patient with me, and has helped me understand how this all works, and I've fallen totally in love.
Aso and Scarlet are my friends, and they're what drew me into the group to begin with. They've helped me attain and plan out designs, and kinda challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and try to draw horses... which I hated doing lol
And lastly the community as a whole is amazing. I feel so welcome and so safe here, and even if I'm still pretty new I feel like you all have my back, and if something happened I could come crying lol
Anyways Merry Christmas y'all, and keep being awesome!

I've added slots for you on Riot and Rose Art so you can breed a rainbow (pink or violet) Dartfrog foal <3

Thank you so much Astral!!!!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-29-2020, 06:04 PM)AmethystAbyss Wrote: My current wishlist item is a penguin themed Polar quirl! I tried to breed one with Polar + Markhor this month (for the incentive) to no avail. I even have the art done and everything, the RNG just wasn't in my favor for the genome. 

Not sure if that's an easy to grant wish or not, but alternatively, a longer-term goal is to turn my offsite persona Amethyst into a quirl, she has 3 horns which I think is a mystic trait? I'm not sure what sort of a genome I'd even need to express her colors/markings.

My shoutout is to @EnchantedPencilcomic and @ToxicFriu who have both helped me out a lot as a newbie, answering lots of questions as I orient myself here. Thanks to both of you!!

Thank you for hosting this mini event as well, and thanks to all the mods for their speedy responses to breeding requests, foal designs, and all other manner of things during such a busy month  Heart (had to edit to sneak that in there as well!)

I've added slots on Fluffy (samhain can mimic Polar) and Legacy for you so you can breed a samhain (polar) markhor foal <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-30-2020, 10:39 AM)Storm Wrote: I wish for a Dom Polar. I'm just in love with Polar and would love to some how get a Dom Polar either already made or just the mutation is fine.

Gotta love everything Midnitella does she's just a wonderful person in general. Has been helping me with the group since I first got in the group and got my very first foal from her now she helps me improve on my art skills

[Image: 21184531_5qgLyEjL6TWa3Fx.png]

I've added slots on Zodiac Carousel and Fluffy for you.  While that wont make PoPo, it will make HaHa which can mimic Polar <3

Find

Nemenos Offline

Threads: 5
Favorite color: Nemenos
I hope this is not too late, but I’d absolutely adore a chance for a fawn coloured Quirl using this month‘s incentive ^^ Alternatively, I would be more than happy with chimes/spirals/novae as well <3

As for members I appreciate, I’m afraid I haven’t gotten to know as many as I’d like since I’ve just joined with the December event! But @QueenSunshineMonster was super nice to give me a slot to her boy so that I could breed for a dream foal I had in mind! Thank you so much for that!

And for everyone reading I wish happy holidays and a wonderful start to the new year :D

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-31-2020, 06:50 PM)Nemenos Wrote: I hope this is not too late, but I’d absolutely adore a chance for a fawn coloured Quirl using this month‘s incentive ^^ Alternatively, I would be more than happy with chimes/spirals/novae as well <3

As for members I appreciate, I’m afraid I haven’t gotten to know as many as I’d like since I’ve just joined with the December event! But @QueenSunshineMonster was super nice to give me a slot to her boy so that I could breed for a dream foal I had in mind! Thank you so much for that!

And for everyone reading I wish happy holidays and a wonderful start to the new year Big Grin

I've added slots for you on Fools Gold and FloatyBoat so you can breed a fawn colored Qurilicorn.  If you get the breeding in in the next few hours it will still apply for this months incentive <3

Find

Nemenos Offline

Threads: 5
Favorite color: Nemenos
(12-31-2020, 09:11 PM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 06:50 PM)Nemenos Wrote: I hope this is not too late, but I’d absolutely adore a chance for a fawn coloured Quirl using this month‘s incentive ^^ Alternatively, I would be more than happy with chimes/spirals/novae as well <3

And for everyone reading I wish happy holidays and a wonderful start to the new year Big Grin

I've added slots for you on Fools Gold and FloatyBoat so you can breed a fawn colored Qurilicorn.  If you get the breeding in in the next few hours it will still apply for this months incentive <3
Oh my, thank you so much! <3 Hope you’ll have a Great new year!

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
Thank you for all the gorgeous Events, Astralseed and Mod Team <3

I didnt wanted to Thank you under every Advent post and Reply to every post on the forum because it might only take you more time to read and all. But know now, that this event is over, that I appreaciated it all very much ! <3

Have a Happy New Year 2021!

Search: