Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 05:49 PM)starset-xv Wrote: I really wish I could have a mystic quirlie, they seems so fabulous, but that seems a little too much to ask for lol so maybe if I cant, I wish I could have a buckskin bb maybe with moonlight or quasar? :3

As for someone to comment about... Damien for sure. They're the one that was so kind as to give me a slot on two of their Quirlies so I could have one of my own. I cannot express how much gratitude I have for them for helping me get into the species. It truly is a wonderful species. Damien was kind and all out understanding and I cannot thank them enough for everything they've done for me. Smile

I've added a "Mystic" to your bank which you can cash out using a custom or in a breeding in order to get a Mystic <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 06:02 PM)SuziLeah Wrote: I would wish for a shearing dew for Rudolph =)

I guess I have to fill this out for Suzi =D 

She cant say much but shes happy to be a part of it!  Looking forward to draw Rudolph  (she hopes he makes it in time to participate..)  in the Snowball fight and being happy to get him XD
She likes the group all over, but knows personally nobody yet, so she cant say much about the members. (Well... shes learning her first english sentences xD )

However, she adores all the Joust pas Darmers Art she got so far!  And of course she likes a lot of the Quirlicorns. Especially that brown mystic from the advents calendar, with its head flap flaps =D 

And well, just like me, she enjoyed watching all of Thetadonaldsons  Animations, especially with Achoo =D  <3

I've added a shearing dew to your bank <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 07:59 PM)QueenSunshineMonster Wrote: My wish list... probably magics, or chimes so I can get my quirlicorns some more magics. 

Hmm.. something positive? Everyone here is absolutely amazing, and I'm terrible with words, so I guess I'll just have to try my best to express how much I appreciate you guys. 

@Astralseed This advent was absolutely awesome, I loved seeing all the gorgeous designs, and all of the fun prizes. Thanks for being an awesome admin, and fostering such an awesome, friendly community.

The entire admin team is incredible, and so very helpful.

@Damien  Your art is amazing, and I love seeing your art pop up in my notifications! Someday I hope to be able to draw as well as you do! 

@starset-xv Your art is also awesome and amazing, hoping to see more of Corin and Draxus in the future!

And my favorite quirlicorns...

Wonder, first quirlicorn I ever drew  Tongue 

Revan's Wynn is very pretty and rainbowy! XD

Cloria is always fun to see around.

Shenxin is also a pretty and rainbowy quirly XD

I've added 50 Chimes to your bank <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 09:27 PM)ladylirriea Wrote: I want a galaxy themed quirlicorn or a deer one xD XD

@Astralsteed Your a wonderful species Owner and helped me get myvery first one Big Grin

I've added slots for you on Valentine and Rogue so you can breed a galaxy themed Quirlicorn.  Bonus points, if you send in the breeding before the end of this month it will have the deer incentive so you can give it deer horns/tails if you'd like.  <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 09:28 PM)GECK0e Wrote: Hoh! I'd love a custom, rainbow, or silkie chicken themed Quirlicorn! (or maybe a sparkly space baby)

@Astralseed Is an awesome person, I've known them quiet a while now and I love seeing all the beautiful art and horses that they post! This year's advent calendar was hella generous as well, thank you for all the awesome gifts!  Heart

I've added slots for you to Scribble and Martine so you can breed a silkie foal <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 10:14 PM)UyTheo Wrote: I'm not sure if this is reasonable but I'd love an ancient chimera Saxeus but if that isn't possible I'd love a Scorched Saxeus
@ToxicFriu is an awesome person and really kind!
@QueenSunshineMonster is also really nice ^-^

I've added a slot for you on Monster it looks like you have an unused slot to Meridian already that would make a great scorched saxeus pairing <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-22-2020, 10:32 PM)Asoraam-Feire Wrote: HOnestly I guess my only wish is like...booty boxes or fate's chance dews because I like mystery boxes.

I guess I got a more general thing rather than a specific person. I just want to thank the quirl community as a whole for being somewher that I can be relaxed in 90% of the time. People are just so nice in quirls and like, it's nice being able to draw something without feeling judged, especially since horses aren't my strong suit and sometimes my art goes back in quality when I'm mentally struggling. Basically, just thank you to everyone i quirls for being a very welcoming, wholesome community.

I've added 1 Bronze, 1 Silver, and 1 Gold Booty Box to your bank <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 12:13 AM)OreoTsunami Wrote: I really dunno what to put on my wishlist, I'm still so new to everything.
I guess Ia pink or violet dart frog, or maybe a fuzzy markhor bee? I've always been bad with Christmas wishes and lists ;; I'm so easy to buy for tho lol
Anyways back on topic... its really hard to pick one person, so... I won't.
I'm gonna shout out to the entire staff to start...
This group us very complex, very confusing, and really... well scary. I've never been in a group with rngs and genetics and all that, so tbh I was super tempted to leave.
However the staff has been amazingly warm, and patient with me, and has helped me understand how this all works, and I've fallen totally in love.
Aso and Scarlet are my friends, and they're what drew me into the group to begin with. They've helped me attain and plan out designs, and kinda challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and try to draw horses... which I hated doing lol
And lastly the community as a whole is amazing. I feel so welcome and so safe here, and even if I'm still pretty new I feel like you all have my back, and if something happened I could come crying lol
Anyways Merry Christmas y'all, and keep being awesome!

I've added slots for you on Riot and Rose Art so you can breed a rainbow (pink or violet) Dartfrog foal <3

Find

Wolfie_Sparks Offline

Threads: 19
Favorite color: Wolfie-Sparks
I wish for a simple quirl, with blue, black, white, or gold!
this community is so nice, i'd love to participate someday! the advent has made me really excited about the items I've got, and I want to find out about them and roll the loot boxes I have!

Find

kookadile Offline

Threads: 4
Favorite color: kookadile
i wish that i could have another quirlicorn such as a jungle themed. like mushrooms and trees growing from it, and possibly frogs on the branches. that would be amazing to see a jungle quirlicorn

i love the effort the entire quirlicorn team has put into making the new website. it must've taken a long time to make a whole website dedicated to quirlicorns. Thats freaking awesome

Search: