Just an idea :3

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
Area:  Events (specifically the joust pas d'armes)
Urgency: Not at all urgent
Suggestion: My suggestion is to add like in the world-building or lore the jousting areas that quirlis come to joust in. Maybe they could be called "arenas"? I'm making this suggestion because I've noticed when writing out anything people tend to say "they stepped into the jousting area" and it makes me wonder what that area is like. As I'm now doing my own first written entry, I realized it's kind of hard to decide because both quirls have different personalities, or they come from different regions, and sometimes it's hard to imagine that they'd meet up except they've entered this joust. The envirnment might also give one of the quirls a slight advantage, so if it was pre-determined it might be easier for both the quirls to make plans. I don't know if you'd want the jousts to be required to take place in an arena, per se (maybe instead just have it as an option?), but I think it'd be nice to have something to work with :3 
Maybe there could even be different arenas for the normal Joust, and/or for the Mystic jousts! Or, different deities or group horses could oversee the joust each month! 
Additional Information: I understand if none of this is workable, it was just a thought I had while writing that I wanted to share <3 

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
Fantastic idea, we're working on this! <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Search: