Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
1st place @Gr8ves
2nd place @QueenSunshineMonster
3rd place @AshTheDreamer 

Spring Equinox 2021

The temperatures have finally started to warm a little and Haukea’s frozen tundra has slowly started to thaw.  Snowball fights and ice skating have all come to an end as the Quirliverse welcomes spring with open arms.  
Most years the coming of spring is less eventful and the lands fertility is more apparent.  With Haukea’s snow stunt over the winter solstice however, Quirlicorns experienced more snow than usual for the season.  More snow naturally meant longer thaw times, and even a little bit of flooding.  
Knowing that he had his work cut out for him to usher in the new season, Frysil didn’t hesitate to enlist a helper.  
Udelia often came to visit him, and she always seemed enthusiastic about any suggestions given to her.  Clearly she was the perfect candidate to rally the troops and get spring sprung!

Frysil soared above the still partially frozen land, keeping an eye out for Udelia.  Recently he’d heard a rumor about an area in the north eastern portion of the Windy region, where the Windy region touches Swamp and Plains.  “Along the border the most beautiful gems can be found in the small caves.” 
“I bet that’s where she’s at!” he sang to himself, and then changed course towards the caves.  
Meanwhile, near the border Udelia was spelunking.  She’d also heard the rumors and was thrilled at how accurate they were.  One by one she picked up stones and added them to a satchel around her neck that looked like it had seen better days.  The material was worn, and the seams didn’t look like they would hold much longer.  Udelia’s sack was clearly overfilled and definitely not designed to hold that much weight to begin with.  Still, she kept adding more stones to it.  “One more, and that’s probably the limit for today, I don’t think my satchel will hold much more.” 
Just as she was about to leave, another stone caught her eye.  A large piece of labradorite was protruding from the entrance of a small tunnel within the cave.  The area was mostly dark, but the light hit it in just the right way for Udelia to notice it.  “It looks like a piece of Logain, I must collect a piece and bring it to him!”  
Unaware of her surroundings, Udelia stepped towards the stunning gem across the cave but slipped on a slick spot on the floor and fumbled a little trying to catch her balance.  There was a swoosh and a swish followed by the sound of hundreds of small stones hitting the ground.  

“Ha ha ha ha.” laughter echoed from the caves entrance.  “I knew you got yourself into weird situations a lot, but I didn’t expect you to be so clumsy.” 
Frysil stepped into the cave chuckling.  “Come on, I’ll help you pick them up and then I have a proposition for you.” 

Udelia was thrilled to see her friend, but she would have preferred he not see that embarrassing display.  “I guess there’s still a bit of ice in here.” She said, giving Frysil an embarrassed grin.  “So what brings you here today?” Udelia knew it was the eve of the spring equinox, certainly Frysil didn’t have time to go spelunking, and he wasn’t one to sleep on the job either.  
“I was looking for you, I could use your help with this years equinox.”  Frysil went on to explain that Haukea’s snow created some less than ideal sitations that now need to be dealt with. “And so, I thought, maybe you could help get the others to clear out the residual snow and get some blooms blooming.”  
“You can head to the Swamp, Mountain, and Desert regions to get everyone on board, and I’ll cover the Windy, Plains, and Icy regions” “I definitely need to go to the Icy Region and pick a bone or two with Haukea for this mess.”  
And so, Frysil and Udelia set out in search of Quirlicorns who could help create a positive transition from snow to spring.  

• For this event, you should help Frysil and Udelia usher in spring by clearing out the snow and ice and helping flowers bloom.  

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
Equinox Entry: Spring Equinox Adventure 2021
Quirlicorns Featured: 1373 - ASS Ghost Ship, Frysil
Also mentioned: Haukea

4570 words

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

ToxicFriu Offline

Threads: 57
Favorite color: ToxicFriu
Equinox Entry: Spring Equinox - Synder
Quirlicorns Featured:1478 Synder

Find

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,402
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,956

1 Attached Account
The Start of Spring

Featuring: 1944 Sidra1945 Sulien369 Voyeur, Udelia and Frysil

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Website Find

starset-xv Offline

Threads: 127
Favorite color: STARSET-XV
https://www.deviantart.com/starset-xv/ar...-877543505

Featured: 2004 Howlite, 2008 Caballo Diablo (waiting on log uplaod), 379 Faith1598 Draxus The Destroyer

[Image: CpVTtwe.png]

Find

Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts

April Showers Bring May Flowers

When their home became too flooded for walks, Shaakir decided that it was time he took Coyote on a vacation.
They hadn't made it much further out the front door before Udelia dropped from the sky to ask for their assistance with a snow problem.
Begrudgingly Shaakir accepted, Coyote was more than excited, and the pair took off towards the mountains.
Shaakir spent most of their vacation blast-melting snow from the sky with Coyote on his back but when he finally grew tired,
took her to an old orchard filled with dark twisting trees just beginning to grow buds.
With what little energy he had left Shaakir changed the probability of the cherry trees blossoming and blooming very early in the season,
then took Coyote for a stroll to enjoy the beauty of spring.
With Frysil nowhere to be found, Udelia was greatly surprised to see the orchard suddenly bursting with color.
When she landed to thank her Swamp Recruits who had helped so far from their home,
she paused. 
Udelia was just in time to witness a proposal beneath the largest tree in the orchard.
-Click Here for the full story if interested- 
[Image: goodthe_fuck_enough.jpg]
Featuring:
and
 Udelia

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Find

QueenSunshineMonster Offline

Threads: 339
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 503

2 Attached Accounts
Song of Spring

(Art + Story)

[Image: deimqg2-1047b097-a02c-4d0f-9b23-703061c6...UFQYYmMhOc]

Featuring: 1942 Sonnet, 1943 Minuet, 1894 Resplendence, 122 Radiance, 1689 Noxaeterna, 833 Reilyn, 1688 Luxaeterna, 747 Caerulus, 598 Gaileniver

[Image: JkUuIJw.png]
"Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ"

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 208
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 430

1 Attached Account
Entry, featuring 844 Jellybean Lunchable and Group Horse 794 Udelia

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XVXN...sp=sharing
Featuring: 310 Efisio, 409 Nightshade, 1757 Idalia, 1289Y Dancing in the Moonlight (Ori), 1290Y Dance with the Devil (Mavuto/Mav), 314 Rohelia, Y459 Vangelis, Frysil, Pandora
Special Guests: Y467 Heliodoro, 1551 Hesperia, 388 Menodora, 1767 Briar Rose, 1768 Vittorie, Eadwine, Radiance, Sonnet (I'm pretty sure that's every one)

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
#13 Wonder being visited by Udelia in seek of help for some flowers =D  

https://www.deviantart.com/damienmuerte/...-878048634

Search: