Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Ketamine Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Astralseed
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
Dear Mr Keir, sir,
I am looking to get a ride on your cool tail.  What must I do to make this happen?  

Sincerely,
Ketamine!

Find Reply

Keir Offline

Deities
Threads: 6
Favorite color: Quirlicorns

Linked Accounts
It seems that your note to Keir did not make it for you find it laying at your feet all crumpled up and some words smudged. However, when you look behind you see something scrawled out in the ground.

Perhaps I will let you attempt to ride up my tail if you bring me a fish that looks as if it is made of glass, a porcelain cup only of the finest china, dried leaves meant to be placed in water to flavor it, and hot water.

Find Reply

Ketamine Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Astralseed

Linked Accounts
(06-20-2020, 12:09 AM)Keir Wrote: It seems that your note to Keir did not make it for you find it laying at your feet all crumpled up and some words smudged. However, when you look behind you see something scrawled out in the ground.

Perhaps I will let you attempt to ride up my tail if you bring me a fish that looks as if it is made of glass, a porcelain cup only of the finest china, dried leaves meant to be placed in water to flavor it, and hot water.

It sounds like I must dispatch goat to go on a wild scavenger hunt.  Quick question though.  If the items are not quite a match, but still work, can I ride the tail? Experience tells me that goat isn't necessarily very smart and may bring the wrong items back.  

P.S. next time please give me a proper note.  
P.P.S. please also let me get on that tail!

Find Reply

Keir Offline

Deities
Threads: 6
Favorite color: Quirlicorns

Linked Accounts
A snake slithers from the underbrush and starts climbing up Ketamine's leg. No matter how hard Ketamine tries to avoid the approach of the snake, the snake continues to make it's way up Ketamine's body before it stops staring them in their eyes. The tongue of the snake flicks in and out nearly touching the eyeball of Ketamine each time. It seems to be thinking and carries great intelligence. Finally the snake moves, quickly winding itself around Ketamine's head so they are unable to open their mouth. The snake's head is at Ketamine's ear.

"Nowwww, don't be rude. I basssically handed you an easssy invitation on a sssilver platter. I expect much more respect and thanksss for that! You bessst get the sssupliesss I assked for or elssse you might get a curssse along with no tail ride. Now, goodluck my child!" 

Suddenly, the snake disappeared without a trace, leaving Ketamin behind to think about what his next actions were.

Search: