Miss Stinky's gardening club meetings [Open RP]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Asoraam-Feire Away

Threads: 256
Favorite color: Asoraam-Feire
All Accounts Posts: 363

1 Attached Account
Aight, this first post here is out-of-character to go and give a breakdown.

This is centered around a faction ran by Cloria. deets are found in the faction masterthread ( https://quirlicorns.com/community/showth...604#pid604 )

Anyways, feel free to pop in and out whenever. Once a week I'll have Cloria call a new meeting.

Also gonna track whom all is currently a member as kind of a rollcall. XD Feel free to PM me or to simply post a reply having your horse join a meeting.

As a note: All skill levels in gardening are accepted. From black thumbs to master gardeners.

Current members:

710 Cloria
1770 Datura

Find Reply

Cloria Away

St0nky
Threads: 0

Linked Accounts
A purple mare with bright green markings steps onto a flat rock, carrying a basket of flowers. Behind her was a trail of diseased foliage and ill moss. She seemed quite pleased with herself as she sat and waited for others to arrive. Seemingly to noone in particular, or maybe to the opossom riding on her shoulders, she spoke.

"Let the first meeting of the gardening club begin!"

Word count thus far: 68
Posts thus far: 1

Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,402
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,956

1 Attached Account

The mare was nervous. Grass wilted around her hooves as she walked, the very life around her seeming to lean away in her presence. She had worried about her… oh how had Eady put it? “Unpleasant stench”, so she had tried rolling in a bed of flowers before she left her cave. That simply resulted in dead flower petals sticking to her green and black star speckled coat, and a few twigs catching in her mane and tail. She felt like a mess, and was somewhat more miserable than normal. 
But Datura was determined to not let her nerves overcome her. She had heard rumors of a Gardening Club, and hoped to goodness that someone there would be able to help her particular… affliction. Being a Plague Quirlicorn was not easy, and she tended to kill everything around her in ease. Even her family couldn’t be too close to her, or around her too long for fear of death.
Such was her life. 
Datura felt the ground change from more earthy to a bit rocky. She sighed a bit of relief as there was less here to kill. Rounding a corner she saw a purple and green mare…. To her shock it was another Plague Quirlicorn! Quickly shaking the last remnants of dead flowers from her pelt she headed for the other mare. 
“Hello! Uhm…. is this the Gardening Club?” Datura called out. She shifted from side to side, a bit nervous of getting any closer. “I’m uhm, not great at this. Uh gardening or talking, sorry. But I heard there was a gardening club, and well. I love plants. I’m just not very good… At any of this.” 

279 Words - +1 Chime

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Find Reply

Cloria Away

St0nky
Threads: 0

Linked Accounts
Cloria grinned when she saw the other plague. Oh, how delightful! She simply must get to know this new friend! “Oh, hello! Yes, this is the gardening club! I almost thought noone would show up.” She paused. “Something about an unpleasent stench? Well, Alisser says I smell lovely...and that’s what matters.” She paused. “I’m sorry...I’m rambling, aren’t I?”

Apologies for short reply. I'm still rusty. XD
Word count thus far: 128
Posts thus far: 2

Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,402
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,956

1 Attached Account
Datura 

Datura shifted from side to side, partially hiding behind her forelock. If there was one thing she was happy about it was the fact that her mane and tail grew long and thick. Well, grateful on most days. The other days it just looked like a bird's nest was made from her hair. 
At least today was one of the good days, and she could use it as a way to hide from looking too long at the other Plague Quirlicorn.
Datura had never actually met a fellow plague. She wasn’t certain if she would potentially hurt her by getting too close. Her or her…. Opossum on her back? Datura’s head raised slightly, subconsciously tilting her head to move her forelock, staring at the opossum. How wasn’t it dying? Perhaps this Quirl wasn’t as… plagued by death as Datura herself was.
The quirl spoke, and Datura blinked at the outpouring of words. This mare seemed confident in herself, and very relaxed with her own existence. Datura wished she could be that confident. 
Datura was studying the mares plague mask when she realized that she had been just standing there… silent. 
“Oh uh. I’m glad I found the place uh…. You aren’t rambling,” Datura stumbled over the words, her head lowering again slightly. The tendrils of plague magic around her seemed to shrink as well, as if even the non-sentient plague magic was embarrassed of her first step into being social. 
But Datura took a moment, reminding herself that she had already taken the big step of coming here, so she might as well continue on. 
“Uhm, I’m Datura,” she said softly. “It's nice to meet you.”

276 Words - +1 Chime
-No biggie! It's been a while for me too, so I'm just trying to average a chime per post xD

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Search: