Using dews of choice in breedings

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
Area: Breeding and Item Cashing.

Urgency: Not urgent but may help speed things up and reduce work load.

Suggestion: I was thinking that it might be more efficient to change the way in which "Dew of Choice" are cashed in when they are intended to be used in a breeding. For example, the current system has you ask in the Banking Section for a Dew of Choice to be cashed into a Mutated Skip Dew. Once that's done, you can post your breeding and a separate admin removes the dew from your bank, effectively double handling the item.
I think it would be faster if you could ask for a Dew of Choice to be converted into the required breeding dew at the point of breeding so that only one admin needs to handle the item. It would be less work for Banking admins and no difference for the Breeding admins as they are already handling items when they process the breeding itself.

Short version:
Here's the current process:
Post thread to banking forum (dew of choice to specified dew) -> Await processing by Banking Admin -> Post thread to breeding forum -> Await processing by Breeding Admin.

Suggested process:
Post thread to breeding forum, in "Dews to apply" state "Dew of Choice -> Heaven's Wish Dew" (or whatever it is) -> Await processing by Breeding Admin.

Additional Information: The process could be slowed down if a member requests a dew that isn't possible from the selection. For example, requesting a Mutated Skip Dew from a "Cursed Dew of Choice". Mind you, the process gets slowed down when Kiinai asks for Heaven's Wish dews during June when she meant Mutated Skip, so you know, human error and all that lol xD
Of course this is an entirely redundant suggestion if you can already do this, but I didn't want to assume anything x_x

Search: