Questions and Suggestions ^^

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
Hello Quirlicorn People!

I thought I would use this shiny forum to post a message for folk that may have missed the goings-on earlier today.
I have offered to be a spokesperson for anybody that feels a bit shy or intimidated by the existing methods of submitting Questions and Suggestions. You are very welcome to PM me your messages (discord preferred because I can action it faster!) and I will forward the questions/suggestions onto to the Q&S channel in Discord for an admin to reply to. This will be done entirely anonymously, so nobody will know it was you that asked or made the suggestion but you will be able to have your thoughts and problems addressed in a way that is beneficial to the group - others may have the same question or suggestion, so it's good and important for the group's development to ask and speak up!

If you would like to make suggestions and are happy to post them yourself but would rather do it on the forum instead of the live fast-paced setting of discord, the forum has a suggestions thread which can be found here.
If you would like to avoid any public speaking and have me forward your question/suggestions anonymously, then you can find me on discord KiinaiKit#8184 ^^

Please feel free to send me a PM through discord, I'm more than happy to help! There's a heck of a lot of information to take onboard if you are new to ARPGs, as well as a lot to learn with the new way of doing things, even if you're a veteran transitioning over to the Forum and Website from deviantART.

Don't worry about things in silence, let us know how we can help, problem shared is a problem halved and all that Big Grin

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon!
~kiinai

Search: