Thread Closed 

Find

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,402
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,956

1 Attached Account
On the human side, when our AC broke at work we had tons of fans, water, and I took Bio-Freeze and used it for non medical purposes.... AKA putting some on the inside of my wrists, ankles, and lower back to help stay cool! Or at least the illusion of.... Downside is you smell like a menthol cough drop all day xD And then hopped in the pool the moment I got home xD

Khaalida however would on the hunt for a fellow Quirl with water powers to have a fun day in the water! Preferably both a Quirl with Hydrokinesis and one with Cryokinesis so they can have a nice fun half frozen waterpark experience! 

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 208
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 430

1 Attached Account
Hmm, if we're talking no boundaries, I say you go down to a really cold basement and build an igloo out of ice from your freezer--or maybe just a throne. Then you can get as cold as you want xD

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find

Skelaris Offline

Threads: 12
Favorite color: Skelaris
Ice cream, cold drinks, sometimes shoving my face into the freezer, cold compress-

Dove likes to take a dunk into bodies of water. (':

Find

OreoTsunami Offline

Threads: 41
Favorite color: OreoTsunami
Basil I would guess enjoys swimming around in somewhat shallow waters.
I personally get rather tired from swimming and would rather have a squirt gun fight or chill with some vanilla ice cream and a book in the shade or inside in ac lol ac is always chill

Find

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
I'll answer in 2 parts because it sounds like Anevay is asking URYBODY! Big Grin
Me: I HATE the heat. Even with grumpy joints, I'd rather be cold and wrapped up in blankets than sweltering in the heat. Summer is the WORST time of year, so I'm glad I live in England where 'Summer' is the odd few days of extreme heat before the weather sh!ts itself and picks up with the rain again xD Best way I cope with it is to stay out of the sun, keep drinking lots of cold water and make sure all the windows are open to allow any breeze to come in!

Quirls:
Sha'tta: I don't mind the heat! If I get too hot then I will unfurl my crystal wings and go for a fly! Soaring through the sky, floating on the thermals and showering my friends in rainbows <3
Atalantëa: I would wait and see how everybody else is dealing with the heat and then use my newly discovered fire breathing magic to set their tails on fire! It can't get hot enough for me and I love to play tricks!! Wink
Debyn'air: I have the benefit of cryokinesis, so I can provide ice for my friends when they get too hot. My favourite thing to do is to summon ice-crystals in my friend's manes and tails, that way they look pretty and stay cool! ^^

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 194
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
My Quirlicorns and i like to help ourselves to a big bowl of ice cream! And take some cold showers

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
Tryne would use his magic to create lots of shade and make sure there was a nice breeze going... or some gentle rain if he could get away with it lol

As for me? Staying inside as much as possible. My AC doesn't work the greatest but it's still better than melting in the heat. I also take to soaking my hair in cold water... sometimes I get my shirt wet too if it's REALLY hot... XD

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

2nd Biggest Quirl Hoarder
Threads: 490
Favorite color: Blue
All Accounts Posts: 981

2 Attached Accounts
Morpheus understands Anevay's pain. Being in the desert region is terribly hard to deal with in the summer. He usually sleeps through the day and does most stuff at night since that is when it's coolest. He also makes sure to wear clothes that tend to provide lots of airflow and keep him cool.

I for one just turn on all the fans in the house, open up the windows and make sure to have some water on hand to stay hydrated.

[Image: 58398778_L6HfA1CZYvTY7XY.png]

Find

QueenSunshineMonster Offline

Threads: 339
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 503

2 Attached Accounts
I just sit at home in air conditioning and eat way too much ice cream/popcicles, and drink ice water.

Radiance probably goes swimming, if it even gets hot enough in the Icy Region XD.

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
Thank you for participating!  I've gathered some special rewards for you all.  Below are the rewards for each member who participated.  
Geno's must be applied to a Quirlicorn, these are NOT customs.  Magics are Maxed out and need to be applied to a Quirlicorn also.  
Rewards will be added to your bank and should be applied via the Bank Item Application Forum.
@ToxicFriu  nSco, Fire Immunity
@goldcatmask  nSz0, Geo-thermokenisis 
@ScarletKittyCat  nSco, Fire Immunity
@Gr8ves  nSco, Plasma Manipulation 
@Astralseed  nSz0,  Thermokenisis 
@Damien  nSco, Geo-thermokenisis 
@Aedrielle  nSco, Mirage Manipulation 
@DozingBear  nSz0, Fire Breathing 
@Skelaris  nSz0, Fire immunity
@OreoTsunami  nSz0, Plasma Manipulation 
@kiinaikit  nSz0, Mirage Manipulation 
@AshTheDreamer  nSz0, Hellfire Manipulation