Player OTM In
Thread OTM Progress

Forum Theme?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

kelpiesummer Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: kelpiesummer
I know you guys did some lovely work with the theme, but I was wondering if there could be a less saturated theme made for the forums...? The colors are very vivid in both the dark and light themes, and I would like to see something a little more migraine-user friendly so I can navigate the forums without an issue.  Cry

Dark theme is the friendliest on my head, though the pink/purple is very bright. And the text is hard to read (it blurs with the background a lot for me) in all locations really. A little more contrast, but also less saturation would be lovely.

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(08-24-2021, 05:34 AM)kelpiesummer Wrote: I know you guys did some lovely work with the theme, but I was wondering if there could be a less saturated theme made for the forums...? The colors are very vivid in both the dark and light themes, and I would like to see something a little more migraine-user friendly so I can navigate the forums without an issue.  Cry

Dark theme is the friendliest on my head, though the pink/purple is very bright. And the text is hard to read (it blurs with the background a lot for me) in all locations really. A little more contrast, but also less saturation would be lovely.

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot I can do with the colors on the forums, it is planned for it to be updated, though it will still use these main colors (the same ones we use on the website) since they are our brand colors.  
If the colors are too overwhelming for you though, you can always select the default theme to have a more plain view without our brand colors.

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Search: