Profile Suggestion

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
I know there are place holders for the profile (that are pretty amusing when placed in google translate btw Wink ) but I'm not sure what they would be for...

Anyways... I know there would be a TON of coding that needs to be done (that probably still needs to be done honestly....) but here are my suggestions:

-A way to place an image for each of our Quirls with minor info placed, linking to their Official Image. That way, a person could see right on a profile which Quirlicorn belongs to such and such a person.

-Simple color selection to personalize a profile? (myspace for quirls lmao!)

-A WAY in the future update to think about... maybe? A way to keep chime trackers on page, though in a private setting so that only the owner and staff could actually see them unless posted by the owner as public info. This would include a way to auto-math and whatnot. It could also be coded that after a chime check, that it automatically highlights/changes the color to mark where the last one left off.

So, those are my ideas........ and no, I have no idea how to code at all so I literally have no idea how to do any of it. lmao!

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Search: