Thread Closed 

Find

Haukea Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
Dealing with King was pretty stressful.  I really hope that mare learns some valuable lessons working with all of you for the Winter Solstice.  
By the time I got home I felt a lot more hopeful about her overall and my mood was much lighter again.  
It also appears that a friend or friends?  dropped off a large amount of cookies for me.  I'm not so interested in watching my figure, all the swimming I do would certainly work out any additional calories I might take in, however... I don't believe I can eat this many cookies before they start going bad.  What a shame it would be to let such tasty goodies go to waste.  

Tell me how you intend to celebrate the solstice with your Quirlicorns in exchange for 10 Cookies. 
You have until December 25th to comment below with your plans in order to receive the cookies <3

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ud7ks8i38oe3yogm6p...y.gif&ct=g]

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 194
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
They're all so busy i dont know which place to visit first my diety Haukea!!

Roseart wants to spend time giving gifts to friends and intends to make Junkfeed tag along. Its her mission to get him out of his shell. 

Gluttony intends to eat all the treats.

Lust is hoping to find someone to keep her bed warm for a day or two. 

Greed is thinking of all the shiny new things quirls will be getting and wants to catch'em all.

Envy is getting his antlers polished and wings cleaned to show off 

Wildfire is trying to plan the perfect gift to catch Roseart's eye. Friggin Junkfeed always in the way!

Goblin is thinking of shoving coal in stockings for a joyous laugh. 

Lobo is travelling in the mountains currently while Butterscotch is taking a nap from running around delivering cards.

Its a busy Solstice!!!

Website Find

xxGaea Offline

Threads: 203
Favorite color: xxGaea
Imma have 1002 Guaire learn some more Equestrian disciplines with Medea. Thinking of having him learn Mirage Manipulation for his first magic!

Find

Radiance Offline

Should Not be a Deity
Threads: 0
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 503

Linked Accounts
Ah, Haukea! And all the friends that find their way here, both Quirlicorn and not! I hope you have a wonderful, cookie-filled solstice!

As for me, I'm currently working with Psychomyth and Martine to coordinate the Solstice festivites in Candentia right now! There's soooo much being planned, I'm certain everyquirly will love it! Psychomyth's been getting the portals ready so more quirlicorns can come visit Candentia, so everyquirly can come and join the festivities! I can't wait to see all the quirlicorns that join us for the solstice! 

All of Candentia has been decorated, there's tinsel and garlands and wreaths and candles and shiny lights all through the streets! And there'll be food, drinks, music, and entertainment! I know Martine was helping find quirlicorns that could help other quirlicorns learn about their magic and stuff! I think Sonnet and Minuet were helping Martine with that; either that or helping Resplendence with the party tricks she's doing. (I'm not sure what she's planning, but I know fire's involved somehow!) 

And sometime in the middle of the night, there might just be some shooting stars to make a wish on! (But shh, don't tell Martine I told you that, it's supposed to be a secret! But it's gonna be spectacular, so keep an eye out for that!)

Psychomyth will probably make me give some sort of speech about how yet another Winter Solstice is here upon us or something like that. And add on some stuff about magic, celebrations...

But after that, and once everything's settling down, I'll probably find Xenon, and my family, and spend the time with them! Perhaps it'd be fun to do a nice magical snowball fight..

QueenSunshineMonster

I'm a deity, or at least everyone says I am. *shrugs*

And please do stop by my islands, I love company! 

[Image: y29E4z8.png]

Find

Loki Offline

Quirls Just Wanna Have Fun
Threads: 0
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 430

Linked Accounts
Why hello there, Haukea, how kind of you to grace us with your presence. I must say it's nice to see you out and about!

As for your inquiry concerning the Solstice, I have plans to visit Radiance in Candentia. Her celebrations are quite the talk of the town, and I can't think of a better place to take a bunch of young foals for the Solstice! Now, I know that you'd like everyone to take the time to learn something this Solstice, and don't you worry, I'm sure there's plenty in Candentia for the young ones to learn. As for myself, I plan to educate myself on architectural design. My lands are in need of buildings so that I can open them up to the public, and I dare not trust someone else with such an important task. There is much to learn in order to determine what would be best for lands in the Icy region (I'm sure you understand, being the deity of the region), and if buildings are not made properly visiting quirlicorns may very well freeze to death. 

Anyway, I'm rambling. It was nice to see you, and hopefully you'll see it fit to stop by Candentia, perhaps introduce yourself to my foals. I'm certain they would be thrilled to see you! 

@DozingBear

It's nothing personal, just fun and games!

Find

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
Wynn wants to host a party for all of his family and friends.  You are invited too ofc!  Among the guestlist is Sherbert Delight who will be there sharing (and showing off) her Delightful Treat magic, making lots of sherbert for the guests.  Sweet Dreams will bring the music. Divine Dantes will keep everything in order and if anyone gets too rambunctious, he'll take care of it. That's only a few of the guests!  Everyone is invited!

Find

Ketamine Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Astralseed
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
I heard there was mention of cookies.  Mr. Goat really loves cookies, so I thought I should do something nice for him for the holidays and get some.  
Dear Haukea, you have made my holiday shopping so much easier for me this year.  My wallet also thanks you.  
I guess I need to tell you how I plan to celebrate the solstice this year in exchange though, right?  
I'm questing for more land.  Tonight we set out with Aconitum to do a Dream Journey.  I didn't know what that was but man, I do not recommend it.  
I'm kind of dreading the next quest.  Next time I'll pick them more carefully I think.  

P.S. if I end up keeping the cookies for myself, that's okay too, right?

@Astralseed

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Threads: 300
Favorite color: LovellaTorendo
Aegis Shield, who has not yet been quite able to separate herself from her time serving the gods, will probably be going around to see if any of those gods need her assistance during this solstice.

Erlian, bamboozled by his run in with Anevay during the recent summer solstice, is still trying to find his way back home.

Were-Rabbit, on behalf of herself, her daughter Marvella and their newest friend Lavender Blue, says "We are rabbits, it is winter, we will be in our burrow of course."

Cecilia is concerned by Erlian's absence but she is too practical to spend all her time in fruitless searches for him.  She, along with her twins Wintergreen and Spellsinger will be diligently practicing any magic they can manage to touch during the time of the solstice.  She will probably succeed in convincing Alexis, Graelalea & Winter Bird to do as she does.  

Bayard has been house hunting for some time now and will continue doing so though he might be drawn into the festivities of those he passes along his way.

Dustfinger might spend his time exploring all the new magic he suddenly has, or he might seek out his new desert dwelling friends for a party, or he might just sleep... he very much enjoys sleeping.

Deco will be flirting outrageously with some lovely ladies and possibly some gentlemen too. 

Lace Heart will be traveling to make offerings at Anevay's shrine, if she can find it.  (and if there is such a thing... I don't actually know... if there isn't then she might attempt to make one.)

North Wind has left his mother's side and will be out searching for the father he desperately wants to meet.

Bristol will be begging her mother for stories of solstices past, especially any that she played a larger roll in during her time of service to the gods.

Rainbow's End will be treasure hunting, the solstice is as good a time as any for such things after all.

Bolt will be thrill seeking, assuming neither of her parents catches her at it.

Cold Creek will be stubbornly and grumpily expending great energy to make it rain in as large an area as he can manage, even though it is supposed to be snowing at this time of year.  Anyone who complains at him will be answered with nothing but a cold, cold, unflinching gaze.  

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

2nd Biggest Quirl Hoarder
Threads: 490
Favorite color: Blue
All Accounts Posts: 981

2 Attached Accounts
Shenxin plans on throwing a small,little party. He will invite all of the people who live and work in his castle to attend as well as the leaders of various districts. There will be a little white elephant gift exchange.

Cobra will try to steal as much food as possible at said party and then hide away in his room.

Haywire will crash the party. Although according to him he's always invited. His gift,is set stinky bog socks.

[Image: 58398778_L6HfA1CZYvTY7XY.png]

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
Wonder will of course celebrate the holidays with her herd!  They are happy working together to make some cookies as well and have a cauldron full of punch, a warm fire and hopefully a peaceful time together! Now that the Zombie danger is over and that the magic seems to be right again, all they want is to enjoy some peaceful time =)

Damien on the other side of the country will probably just hope to be not alone. XP  He might hope to see Anevay and see if she is also alone and wants to spend a bit time together for that holiday, and he will try to get some food together as an offering <3

Search: