Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Khaalida Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,964

Linked Accounts
Oh, Hello Haukea! So nice of you to check in. You will be glad to hear that King is helping out... even if she isn't too thrilled about the idea. 

Preparations for the Solstice are well under way in Espeor. Melione has been helping with teleport in residents who live in the outer lands, as well as some friends from across the regions! This year we are highlighting both our magics and the skilled Quirlicorns we have. Our vendors and craftsquirls are setting up booths in the fields in front of Queensbreak to highlight their skills and share their knowledge! Not only that, but joust rings are being set up so everyone can practice new magics as well. 

We also made some new friends! Two more Mystics recently joined me in Espeor. Arwen and Loire are currently working with Aelin to come up with some interesting magical obstacle courses for everyone to partake in. There is a twist though, you can't use magic to get through them! I wanted to be able to highlight how much Quirlicorns can accomplish even without magic. 

It's a little chaotic right now with all the preparation, but it will all be worth it in the end!

Oh, and thank you so much for the cookies! We will add them to our refreshments table for everyone to share <3

----------------------

@Aedrielle

[Image: frey_burton_comple-by-Arborath-smol.png]

Find

Techno Offline

Threads: 7
Favorite color: N/a
Technaught is going to be practicing his cardboard box fort making skills as he familiarizes himself with his new land

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
Kestrel will drag Daze along for a camping trip to hone their surviving skills, and hopefully practice some magic.

In Heiping, Oruka and Paru will receive help from King to learn how to build shelters with their herd and a few other wild-quirlicorn-friendly activities.

Find

Zealin Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 268

Linked Accounts
Haukea! One of the deities that hasn't offended me yet! Greetings. And your cookies look delightful. I would love to taste one or two... or all ten you're offering.

My sect plans to celebrate the Solstice. After the traumatic experience in the Summer Solstice, we're staying in Azalea. I've added my own protections to the place, and it's safe from external threats. Not even a potential zombie apocalypse can get through.

As for what we're doing...

I'm planning to learn how to cook. It's a bit embarrassing, sure. But I've never cooked before, and now that I have Desert Magic, creating a flame shouldn't be hard. And I have Water Generation if something goes wrong. Of course, I'm locking myself in the kitchen to preserve my dignity.

Glitch... I think that he's preparing to learn how to sew. He's more of a "quiet" type. I should warn him to stock up on medicines though and keep an eye out the window. I said that I can protect us from external threats. Internal threats are more of a hassle, and I'm too laz- preoccupied to deal with those.

Sierra and Arctic will likely learn how to harvest from the field. Although they fight... I worry that they would never learn that they also need to ensure that they could eat. And if that means working on a field, then so be it. And yes, I'll be enforcing this while cooking. Somehow. I'm also a deity, don't question me.

Anyways, I should go back to Azalea. Don't want there be any trouble, especially if Vivian is there. Ha! Maybe I should have her learn how to be patient.

( @illumipyre <- me)

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
Tryne usually avoids contact with everyone, content with his familiars and his plants. However there are exceptions like for the Solstice. He will be visiting his children and grandbabies.... and will avoid Gemini at all cost as her parties are way too grand for his taste thank you very much!

Chanti will go to each and every party he can find and flirt with EVERYQUIRL he can find!

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Website Find

Humble-3 Offline

Threads: 151
Favorite color: Humble-3
A young mare who goes by the name of Peak is most excited for this event, as she is a worshipper of Haukea and this will be her first Solstice celebration. She intends on travelling the region to find her most estimed Deity and personally thank her for her blessings and amend for the curses she may have brought upon herself (and also, perhaps, get an autograph :p)

Elsewhere, in the depths of the Swamp region, a timid stallion named Fogslay eagerly awaits the arrival of King, as the skill he intends on practicing requires teamwork (fingers crossed that King already has some proficiency at that skill). 

Others are still scrambling to create their list of New Year's resolutions, scratching their heads as they look for areas to improve in their lives. Many have begun evesdropping on their partners, relatives and friends with the hopes of surprising them with a new skill that could allow them to spend more quality time together! Despite his partner's best efforts to be sneaky, Baroque has noticed Difèrne spending more and more time learning a music instrument to accompany his singing. Imagine his delight! But what could he do to surprise his ever-cheerful partner?

[Image: 48749846_VRR4H0F45RWSllg.png]
~ There's nowhere I'd rather be but here with you ~

Find

Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts
Oh Haukea what a wonderful question!!!

Getting Coyote her winter fluff with cookies for sure!!!

And…. Maybe I’ll actually get around to helping her plan her wedding with Shaakir <3 

I wonder if you could help me send invitations…

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Search: