Find

Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts
Ugh naps are so nice…

It’s so rare that it seems like they’re enjoyable though and I hear that from a lot of people too. 

Strange enough, I just had an actual refreshing nap yesterday. That was the first in a super long time… I think because the environment I was in seemed peaceful and I had just scarfed down a bunch of yummy food.

Slept like a baby for a whole 20 minutes, it made me feel really old. Probably why Kirkir takes two a day. 

How many naps a day do Deities such as yourself take, Jagmeet?

With lots and lots and lots of love,
-Coyote.

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
I sometimes take power naps when I'm going home from school, usually only for a few minutes but it feels GOOD to rest after having to interact with people all day xD

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find

Tryne Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

Linked Accounts
I remember staying up all night, tending to my plants and ended up having to take a nap to ready myself for another day of tending my plants. When I awoke, my familiars, guardian, and various animals that called my lands their home were piled around me. I was so very cozy and they were all so very comfortable that I decided to just laze around with them until they woke. It was such a nice feeling, being bundled in by all of them.

( @Leliana <- me. I prefer taking naps when the kids get to be too much. It's nice to have that little reset button so I can face the rest of the day. Naps are also useful for helping to deal with backpain/migraines.)

Find

Techno Offline

Threads: 7
Favorite color: N/a
Last night I meant to take a nap.... instead slept all night. Was pretty great

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
The only times I actually take naps are when sick, and it's so nice to just wake up in my pile of blankets, be alive for a few minutes then go right back to my comfy and warm bed.

As for Oruka, he also doesn't nap much, but he has fond memories of napping with Yoru and Perseids back when they were foals and running around all day.

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Threads: 301
Favorite color: LovellaTorendo
an answer from Dustfinger:

Napping is one of my favorite things in the world!  Cats most definitely have the right idea.  I like napping under trees or sprawled in the sun, sometimes I like to nap on river banks and beaches but that can be chancy sometimes.  

I have a very recent memory of a deliciously relaxing nap being rudely interrupted by a well meaning friend who insisted that magic practice was need right then.  She was right but I feel justified in my very loud complaints all the same.

Website Find

Humble-3 Offline

Threads: 151
Favorite color: Humble-3
Estimed Jagmeet, 

I've had many naps in my life as a traveller of the lands. I've have naps anywhere imaginable (that is, within reason, of course) but the nap most memorable to me was at your land, when I was still a scrawny little foal. 

The story goes as follow: my father Noxaeterna, wishing for me to experience your land's highlights, accompanied me to the beach bordering the Desert region. It's was sunny and the ocean was warm and calm. What a delight! 
An ice cream vendor came our way and, as impossible as it sounds, my father ordered every flavour (which amounted to about 15 different kinds, if my memory serves me right). We ate so much that despite the brain freeze, the two of us inevitably became drozy. We dozed off in the sun and we got a formidable sun burn on our noses!

All in all, it was a good nap. Whenever I look back at this moment in my life, I immediately find myself to be more calm, like the ocean had been on that same day. 

I look forward to travelling back to the Plains Region. In the meantime, I cherish the memories I have of this wonderful place.

-2010 Baroque

[Image: 48749846_VRR4H0F45RWSllg.png]
~ There's nowhere I'd rather be but here with you ~

Search: