Thread OTM Progress

A day of giving

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Threads: 301
Favorite color: LovellaTorendo
EVERYONE, EVERYONE, EVERYONE for building and sustaining this wonderful community that is so very easy to jump into with both feet!

but also, lets see...

@RebeccaM-Art for being a fun role play partner!

@baylili00 for drowning me in free breedings to wonderful quirlicorns when I first got here!

@RebeccaM-Art, @Lyricanna , @baylili00 , @Gr8ves , @Midnitella @unknownridersstable & @Astralseed for being such fantastic designers, my Quirls all look amazing thanks to you!

@Aedrielle , @Damien , @kiinaikit , @illumipyre , @xxGaea and everyone else who has been so quick to jump on breeding trades, I've gotten some absolutely lovely foals out of that!

@Astralseed - the guiding light of the Quirlverse!

@RebeccaM-Art , @Revan-Dawnstar , @Aedrielle , @Lyricanna , @Midnitella , @Gr8ves (also any staff I might have missed in this mention) - you all do a simply fantastic job keeping up with the craziness of foals/designs/logs/registry/banking/quests/chimes, just all of it! You are very much appreciated!

Website Find

Humble-3 Offline

Threads: 151
Favorite color: Humble-3
@DozingBear and @QueenSunshineMonster Thank you for being my quirli mentors! I had lots of fun learning about the breeding in your company and you guys opened my horizons ^^ Thanks to you, I made a bunch of new friends with similar interests and was welcomed into a really fun space  Heart I'm having so much fun with my pixel ponies!

@Belldejour I guess I have to mention you because you're my sister... Nah, who am I kidding, your passion is contagious and you're always a lot of fun to have around! I love how you're able to connect with people insstantly and how collaborative you are! 

@illumipyre I'm always intrigued by your stories and characters and I always want to know what'll happen next! You're such a skilled writer, keep up the good work!

I'd like to thank all the current and past admins for all the time and effort they put into the breed! I'm super thankful for your help and patience when I don't quite understand what I'm doing ^^;

[Image: 48749846_VRR4H0F45RWSllg.png]
~ There's nowhere I'd rather be but here with you ~

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
This is so incredible generous from you Anevay!

But then again. The whole Group is generous!  This is one thing that makes it so amazing in being here. Even as  a new member, you have an easy start within the group, and as a senior Member, you still get a lot of things for free and many chances to grew your Quirlicorns and feel welcomed.  
Of course, the group had its up and downs over the years, but that is natural, and now it is more alive and thriving than ever! 

I am sorry I am not too active.  First of all, I have a big house, lots of animals, a husband and 2 kids and 2 jobs that take my time, and I looooove RP, so much of my time is occupied by that. In what is left over I try to draw and be active with you , too <3    But then, our time zones dont mix well and most I talk with you is when I have night shift  XD
I am just an Angry German, please excuse that Aaaaaaaaa I dont mean to be rude  x___x

@NE10Nettle  My dearest and closest friend! Though the whole atlantik parts us,  you are my bestest friend!  I am afraid some Quirlicorn members will think were the same person lol, but I dont care much. I am happy you participate in the group even if youre shy. It will get better I hope. X3  I love to have Elenore in the Quirliverse as well!  (Yes folks, thats my RP partner that I spend evenings with! XD Her crazy work shedule fits perfect with mine!)   Thank you for being in my life. I wouldnt be the same without you <3

@QueenSunshineMonster   Bro. For real. I looked at your old art, the little request/commission?  You did of Wonder. In 2018.  How dare you improve like that! D:  That is simply amazing. You are amazing!   I am so proud of you and so happy youre here X3 

@Astralseed  For dealing with my messy Breedings, incompetence and weird requests XP   I am terrible and I am sorry, yet, you still are nice to me XD  

@DozingBear  For loving Damien. Seriously. It meant so much to me you like him so much.  Hes a runt, hes not beautiful built and anything, but he is my most dearest Character I have, and of course I am thankful for everybody who is happy to see him, but you express that the most and it makes me always very happy <3 

@Humble-3   AsimpleDoe is that you?  D:   Thank you for the surprise art <3  I will go to it in a moment!  

But its impossible to write something for everybody, even though everybody would deserve so.  v_v  I am sorry I dont know everybody of you as good as I wish I would.   I know all of you are amazing. Thank you for that and lets move happily into another year of Quirlicorn Goodness! <3

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
I have had a ton of issues trying to understand/remember how genes work but this group has always been great about helping me get it all figured out. (Even when I ask questions every 5 minutes with screenshots as examples lol). Most recently, it was @Bay-Blade and @RebeccaM-Art that helped me with my pearly design. They were very patient and helped me every step of the way. Without them, I would have been completely lost with my "white on white" quirl! <3

I would also like to say that working with @Damien and @QueenSunshineMonster for our Lore Event was an absolute delight. They were a ton of fun to talk to as we figured out each of our prompts. 10/10 would work with them again! <3

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Website Find

xxGaea Offline

Threads: 203
Favorite color: xxGaea
Everyone in the community has been so overwhelmingly nice and welcoming. We've been dealing with a harassment situation since September of this year, and Quirlicorns has honestly been one of the things that has helped keep me grounded and sane throughout all of it. I just really love everyone I have met here and hope to be apart of this amazing community for many more years to come! <3 <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
I'm not super great at showing my appreciation and don't have a lot of words to express it, but I want everyone to know that I absolutely value you. 
This community would be nothing without you guys and I couldn't feel more blessed to have such an amazing community participating in the Quirlicorn breed! 
<3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
@QueenSunshineMonster is responsible for dragging me here, she's awesome and THANK YOU for introducing me to this community :3

This community is absolutely amazing and I was pretty nervous when I first joined, but after a while spent here, I feel very much at home. From the beginning I can remember @Astralseed and @Bay-Blade really helping me out (whether you realized it or not) and aaaaaa so many awesome friends were made here, I can't possibly list them all without writing out a whole essay but KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS there's so much crazy fun here and all of you are important in being a part of the fun <3

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find

Techno Offline

Threads: 7
Favorite color: N/a
@Aedrielle Makes my day brighter by bombarding me with Quirl shenanigans.

Find

Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts
@AshTheDreamer 
— Thank you a trillion for being one of my longest friends here <3 You are always so pleasant to speak with, and our conversations make my whole frickin day XD You’re amazing- thank you for being my friend.

@rebeccaM-Art 
…… dinosaurs. And unicorns. Thank you for taking time out of your busy days to spend with me, for listening to me, and for being such a good friend! 

@Astralseed
Thank you for taking me in like an abandoned baby bird and feeding me all these good things, for being so fun and upbeat, for always putting other people first and making sure everyone is happy, and for being an all-around badass Unicorn lady. 

@queenSunshinemonster 
You have the kindest and purest heart- Thank you for plotting with me and sharing goofy stories, you art is an inspiration and so is your dedication to your quirls, you’re an amazing person <3

@Bay-Blade 
Thank you for teaching me all you know, thank you for all the laughs and for the time you’ve put into my dummy brain. Thank you for your kindness and help, thank you for your friendship and for your hype <3 You are such a precious person, seeing you in chat always makes me smile

@Freydis 
OH MY GOSH I fricking love you the end. 

@Revan (I can’t tag because my phone is stupid)
But holy cow,,, you hall some serious ass. You are a hard worker, a dedicated a f person, and you are always so upbeat and positive- thank you for all your work, you’re literally my whole frickin world ;; 

The rest of the staff team: Thank you for the friendship, the laughs, the hard work, and for letting me apart of this special group <3

And thank you everyone for making Quirlicorns so damn fun

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Find

NE10Nettle Offline

Threads: 5
Favorite color: NE10Nettle
I feel terrible as I do not know many of you as much as I should. I am just, well crammed on time and I am very reserved now a days. I really should not be so much like this, but I think it is just something that will take practice with and I will try hard to get better with it. I know that it is hard for me to find time to do any art as well. It is not that I do not like doing art, but it is just time! I need more time!! (Can I ask for that for Christmas? XD)

@Damien is my closest and bestest of friends. I really stress this, and I stress this so hard: I would not be where I am today with out her. She has helped be so much grow into a much stronger person that is growing more of a backbone. She has challenged me to be a stronger and more assertive person than the person that just bends over and takes it in the ass. She helped me so much this year with working hard to achieve my biggest dream to become a falconer, putting in hours upon hours of study time, she was the first one to learn I passed my exam. She was there when I got my first hawk, but was also there when the fates took that hawk back home. She was the first to know about just, everything. She is basically part of my family now! She has laughed with me, cried with me, celebrated the victories! Sometimes it can be hard, as I am very different than her, so we have had to learn a lot about each other as well. I am happy to know her, I do not feel that I deserve her as a friend. I am excited because hopefully soon I will get to see her in person, and I really hope that all happens. Some times I do not feel worthy but, I think that the fates knew I needed a friend like her. Someone strong, someone not afraid of every thing like me. ( I am working on it Dami!)

I am sorry I know not many of you, I hope that I can try to be more active. But I basically trust whoever Damien trusts. She has spoken nothing but kindness to this group and I hope that I will know more of you soon!

Search: