Thread Closed 

Find

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
Area: https://quirlicorns.com/anomalies/
Urgency: Low priority
Suggestion: To add clarification to the Anomaly entries, on par with the detail provided on dA's anomaly sheets.
Additional Information:

As per the observation mentioned in discord, the entries for Botany and Saxeus note that base coat restricts the expression of the anomalies. Additionally, the sheets on dA have expanded details regarding how a given anomaly is modified by other Quirlicorn genes and features, such as rainbow sheen allows for an oil slick effect on a saxeus coat, for example. It would be fantastic to have all that information brought back together. However, if the information provided on the Anomalies page is intended to be a brief overview, then a friendly statement and link to where the additional information on the various genes can be found, to help sign-post people around the various resources on the website would be fantastic and greatly appreciated! ^^

My apologies for the awkward phrasing earlier, and for wrongly posting my observation/thoughts to the Questions channel in discord.

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
Yep, I absolutely agree with this and actually think it should be higher priority.
When moving to the site I merely went with the info we had in the anomaly journal without stopping to think that we wont have easy access to those mutations extra info by clicking the mutation sheets anymore.
I hope to get those updated today since it's an easy and fairly quick fix at least.

Thanks so much for pointing this out <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Search: