Khaalida's Story

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Khaalida Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,964

Linked Accounts
The spring air was sweet, the soft grass  gentle, as the mare labored to bring a new soul into the world. Her breathing was ragged, but there was love shining in her eyes as her foal slid into the world. So unlike her bay coated dam, kissed by stars and touched by night. Her markings were strange, her coat much like her fathers, and although the mare could not see much of herself in the foal, she knew nothing but pure adoration for the child she had brought into the world. 
As was tradition in the land she had once roamed, she took her foal to a Seer as soon as the filly was able to walk. The Seer lived in a remote area in the mountains, an arduous journey for a young foal, but the filly offered no complaints. 
“Your child has a great destiny before them,” Spoke the Seer to the dam, “They shall one day be Queen and rule immortal and unchallenged by deity nor Quirlicorn.” 
And so the dam accepted those words, and took her child with her as she left. Great things would come to her foal, and then she knew, in her hearts of heart. She had a child like few had before, who would lead a great legacy for those to come. With love and trust in the fate of her child, the dam made her decision. 
As they came around a corner of a high mountain pass, the sight of the plains spreading out before them, Liana turned to her foal. 
“Your name shall be Khaalida.”

This is a WIP but since a lot of people have been interested in Khaalida's story I will be posting it here as I write it xD
Enjoy a lil teaser of her birth while I try to get her story together.

[Image: frey_burton_comple-by-Arborath-smol.png]

Search: