Thread Closed 

Find

Jagmeet Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@AshTheDreamer, @LovellaTorendo, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

The Plains Deity was tired of chaos. Really, really tired. He had tolerated the antics of his more… eccentric fellow Deities, but he had quickly decided that chaos was not for him.
But it seemed chaos was not quite done with him. There had been strange things happening again, and the precious peace had not lasted. Was it cause and effect? Or just correlation? 
It seemed when the deities had called for volunteers to keep an eye on things, it was just in time. Mere days later there seemed to be the start of strange things happening once more. 
Word had reached Jagmeet’s ears of weird anomalies in the other regions, and he too had begun to find them in his own Plains as well. 
Thankfully, hoof beats came to his ears, the sound of his helpers arriving. 
“Thank you both for coming,” Jagmeet said, as the two Quirlicorns came to face him. The rainbow Quirlicorn seemed to almost vibrate with excitement, while the pale stallion beside her seemed more reserved. 
“Hello there, Jagmeet!” Roseart said with a grin. “What can we do for you?” 
Jagmeet sighed slightly, looking out over the plains and watching the long grasses wave in the wind. 
“If you have been through the Plains before, you know we get soft and gentle breezes from time to time, but not wind like this. The winds have been a lot worse, and I have gotten reports of twisters and tornadoes ravaging areas of the Plains,” Jagmeet explained. “It seems there is something strange going on with our weather.”
“How long has this been going on?” Dustfinger asked, the steady stallion seeming intrigued.
“We deities called you to keep an eye on things, and we began to notice irregularities not long after. Since then, the winds in the Plains have been getting a lot stronger.”
Roseart frowned, her expression going from excited to concerned in mere moments. 
“That’s certainly not good!” she said, looking around as if a tornado would appear above them.
“Certainly not,” Jagmeet agreed. “Many Quirlicorns in the area have had to relocate temporarily due to it. It is of the utmost importance that we get to the bottom of this so the Quirlicorns of my region can regain their homes and get their lives back to normal. Which is where you come in. I need you to investigate where these strong winds came from.”
Roseart gulped, but straightened, a smile coming back to her face again. 
“We will get this solved for you, Jagmeet!” she said with an excited nod. “Won’t we, Dustfinger?”
Dustfinger gave Roseart a considering look before nodding. He thought for a moment about the last help he had given the deities, and fervently hoped he wouldn’t be stuck digging holes again. 
“With our powers combined we will be unstoppable!” Roseart grinned, and Jagmeet smiled at the pair.
“I wish you the best on your investigation,” he said. 
“You won’t be joining us?” Dustfinger asked, but he wasn’t surprised. Anevay had run off the first chance she had on the last adventure.
Jagmeet frowned slightly. “I must check up on some Quirlicorns in the area,” he replied. “There were a few who got injured in the last tornado. I will return after I have offered them aid.” 
Dustfinger nodded at that, and Roseart joined in with even more enthusiastic nodding. 
“We got this Jagmeet!” Roseart grinned, and the Plains Deity chuckled as he left. 

Prompt: "Investigate why the Plains region has become very windy"

(583 words) +3 Chimes ( 500 words literature= +2, Event= +1)

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Threads: 300
Favorite color: LovellaTorendo
Group overview for prompt one.

- Dustfinger will use his summon aid magic to bring as many plains creatures to them as he can.
- Roseart will use her zoolingalism to communicate with the summoned creatures and see if they know anything about the strange behavior of the wind.

and we will each be submitting a separate piece, literature for me and art for Ash (I think).

@Jagmeet @AshTheDreamer

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jJE7...sp=sharing

@Jagmeet

Find

Jagmeet Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns

Linked Accounts
Jagmeet was surprised to see all of the animals leaving as he approached his helpers. He wasn’t quite certain, but there seemed to be a few creatures that weren’t even from the Plains Region? 
Nevertheless, he found that the winds had calmed somewhat, at least enough to make the deity feel a bit more at home. Really, all that wind was enough to drive someone insane! 

“Dustfinger, Roseart, I suppose everything went well?” Jagmeet asked as he approached.
Dustfinger nodded. “I used my magic gifted by Anevay to call help to our side, and Roseart and some other Quirlicorns helped question the animals that arrived about their experiences across the Plains Region. Though, there were some other Quirlicorns appearing by some portal and seeming to jump across the region, chasing the wind…” 
Jagmeet chuckled a bit. “I found out as I was doing my own investigation that Frysil seems to be missing his wind. Those must have been his helpers,” he replied.
Dustfinger considered this then nodded. They did seem to be equipped with wind-finding devices after all. 
“So, does that mean the problem is fixed?” Dustfinger asked.
“Yes, and no. While the winds have calmed down, it seems there is something strange happening around the Plains Sacred Dew Tree,” Jagmeet admitted. 
“More strange activity around those trees?” Dustfinger sighed. “Why am I not surprised…”
“I thought the same thing,” Jagmeet said with a nod. “This time… the problem is a bit more feline.”
“Feline?” Roseart said, and grinned. “I can talk to animals!” 
“I’m not sure this cat liked my attention much,” Jagmeet said. “I could barely get a glance at them, but from what I could tell they had no hair, and also wore an eyepatch. And well… Some of their limbs seemed to not be attached.” Seeing Roseart’s shocked look, Jagmeet shook his head. “Not in a wounded way, in a magical way. I don’t really understand how it could be, but…”
Dustfinger raised an eyebrow. “So, a magical eyepatch cat is wandering around the tree, if I understand correctly?” 
“Unfortunately it seems to be so. Not much to go on, but the cat seems to have a strange magical feel to them, and with everything else that has happened… Well it’s worth looking into,” Jagmeet said. 
“We can do that!” Roseart immediately agreed, and Jagmeet smiled. 
“Dustfinger, a moment before you head off?” Jagmeet asked, and took a few steps away, Dustfinger following. 

“Dustfinger, I would like to thank you for your contributions in helping with the wind issues,” Jagmeet said. “I would like to give you this Plains Regional Blossom as a reward for your hard work. Hopefully you find a good use for it,” the Plains Deity said with a smile.

Jagmeet then turned to address both Quirlicorns again. 
“Please investigate this strange cat that has been hanging out around the Plains Sacred Dew Tree. I cannot help but feel this cat is important, but it flees the moment a deity gets near. Perhaps you will have better luck?” 
As the two Quirlicorns agreed, Jagmeet smiled, and wandered back out into the Plains to check out the wind situation across his land once more. 

Prompt: “Investigate the strange cat with an eyepatch near the Plains Sacred Dew Tree” [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Jagmeet)[/b]

(530 Words) +3 Chimes (500 Words Literature = +2, Event = +1)

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 194
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
Group Overview Prompt Two:

-Dustfinger uses piper magic to collect fish to entice the kitty with
- Roseart attempts a delightful (yet horrible) sounding song of cleansing to try and keep the kitty calm while making sure no harm comes to the tree

Art by me @AshTheDreamer
Lit or Art by @LovellaTorendo

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Roseart's Attempt

Featuring: 

Y485 Roseart

Literature (WC 966)

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Dustfinger prompt 2 attempt:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIcF...sp=sharing

Find

Peabody Offline

Deities
Threads: 1

Linked Accounts
At first it was amusing. Very amusing, in fact. Didn’t this land have hairless cats? 
But as the singing went on, and fish started flying, Peabody dropped the mysterious act with a huff. 
“Alright, alright! Cut it out already!” 
“You talk!” the rainbow mare exclaimed in surprise. 
“Yes, yes I do,” Peabody responded. “And no, I’m not cursed, I’m not a zombie, I’m not anything running through your head.”
“You…. aren’t?” she asked, and Peabody sighed. 
“Name’s Peabody. Completely regular being like you are,” Peabody said. 
“Oh uh, well… I’m Roseart!” The rainbow mare said with a bit of a blush and a grin. “My friend is uh….” Roseart looked around, and noticed Dustfinger had arrived while she was singing and blushed a bit more. “This is Dustfinger!” 
“I prefer my fish with lemon and garlic, thanks,” Peabody said, looking at Dustfinger. 
“Pleased to meet you too,” Dustfinger replied, and Peabody grinned. 
“So uhm…. Any reason we were supposed to investigate you?” Roseart asked, now seeming uncertain of what to do. 
“Your deities are so jumpy these days, they need to learn how to have some fun,” Peabody replied. “I’m here to make you an offer. An adventure!” 
Roseart grinned. “An Adventure?!” 
“Yes, to a place unlike anything you have ever seen,” Peabody said, with a grin. 
Dustfinger, who often found himself wandering, looked puzzled. “What do you mean? I’ve seen a lot of places. I think the only place I haven’t seen is the Astral Realm,” he pointed out. 
“That’s where you are wrong,” Peabody said. “There is much more to the world than meets the eye.” 
“So where do we go? How do we start?” Roseart asked, still stuck on the idea of an adventure. 
“I can help you with that,” Peabody said, and a portal was formed. “Right this way, to a lovely little adventure!” 
“Uh, a portal? Are you sure it’s safe? How will we get back? Will the portal still be up?” Roseart asked, her questions rapid fire. 
“Off you go!” Peabody said, and the portal suddenly moved, swallowing the pair up. Perhaps it was a bit mean but… His ears were still ringing, and he really wanted a soft sweater and a nap after that. 

Upon coming through the portal's other side it was clear that this was not part of the Quirliverse everyone knew and loved.  What was this strange place?  Everything was different.  Trees hung from the sky upside down, rivers flowed backwards, the grass came in all sorts of colors, but green was not one of them.
This was definitely a strange, strange place.  Confusion was written on everyone’s face and before anyone had a chance to speak or ask questions about it all a small voice rang out from the distance. 
“Visitors?”  “Here?”  “In Entropy?” “Hi, my name is Asani.”  a tiny little Quirlicorn barely 4hh high came frolicking towards them.
“Are you guys Quirlicorns?”  without skipping a beat they continued. “Well, it doesn’t really matter anyway.”  “You’re here and now we can all have some fun.”  A mischievous smile plastered across the small Quirlicorn's face, they smirked and magic swirled all around before changing the surroundings entirely.  This new place now looked like the regular Quirliverse.
Could this little Quirlicorn perhaps be a long lost Deity?  Is this a new region?  Everyone was wondering what was happening yet before anyone could ask the little one answered.
“Yes, I’m a deity, and this is the Entropy region.”  “Pretty awesome, huh?”
“My friend Peabody told me you guys would be coming, but I wasn’t sure I believed him.”  “It’s been so long since we’ve had visitors, I thought perhaps all the Quirlicorns had died.”
The little Deity perked up.  “Now that you’re here, why don’t you check out my region.”  “We have a lot to offer, and if you find a corner you particularly like I’ll even let you keep it as long as you promise to come back to visit again.”  And without another word Asani turned and walked back off into the distance.  This new region still looked like any other, but certainly there were other strange things happening beneath the visage.  What strange things would everyone encounter in Entropy?

Prompt: Investigate the Entropy Region

(707 Words) +3 Chimes (500 Words Literature = +2 Chimes, Event = +1)

Find

LovellaTorendo Offline

Prompt 3 Group summary:

Roseart - Will be overcome with excitement and not sure where to start BUT will enthusiastically jump on Asani's suggestion that they look around
Dustfinger - Will be made unwell by the portal but won't be too far behind Roseart and will join her in exploring

In their explorations they will find:
- a waterfall that flows backwards (they will call it a "Water Rise")
- a field of flowers that light up and blink like lightening bugs
- purple fog that tastes like cotton candy and causes hallucinations when eaten (Dustfinger won't eat it, Roseart probably will)

@Jagmeet @AshTheDreamer

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Exploration: Prompt 3

Literature (WC 1110)

Search: