Thread Closed 

Find

Haukea Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@xxGaea, @RebeccaM-Art, @Leliana, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

Haukea had been swimming under the ice, as she usually did when the others arrived. 
“We have to walk out on the ice now?”  Epaphroditos was not impressed.  
Beside him, Caitriona gave him a nude “Lighten up, working with the Deities is a lot of fun.” She smiled at the stallion.  Slightly behind them, poor Frazzle was getting distracted by all the glittery snow and the shimmers the sun was creating on the ice’s surface. 
“Look, all I’m saying is that guy isn’t on task either.”  Epaphroditos gestured towards Frazzle before continuing.  “Maybe we can just call it a day and go home.” 
Caitriona looked at the boys and sighed.  “Come on guys, let’s just do this, I’m not going to let you ruin this for me.” 
Below the ice’s surface Haukea could hear the others talking above.  Caitriona was clearly starting to feel a bit defeated.  The icy region deity knew she couldn’t keep hiding from them and that this was a good time to break the ice, restoring the atmosphere. 
Haukea came crashing through the ice between the three Quirlicorns, giving them each a fright.  
“Oh, oops, sorry about that.”  “I didn’t mean to startle you guys.”  “Thanks for coming.”  Haukea had known exactly what she was doing, and the results spoke for themselves.  It was obvious that none of them were still thinking about any previous bickering now.  
She looked around at her new helpers.  “Things were calm around these parts until recently.”  The deity paused.  “It seems things are getting weird again.”  Haukea sat on her tail, one leg raised up resting her chin on her hoof.  She looked serious as she stared off onto the ice below.  
Caitriona, Epaphroditos, and Frazzle followed her gaze, now also staring off into the ice below. 
“Is there something in the ice?” Cait whispered to Frazzle. 
“I don’t know, I am not really sure what’s going on, I was just copying you guys.” He replied. 
“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but all I see is stupid ice.”  Epaphroditos remarked in an annoyed tone. 
Haukea had been zoning out, but quickly snapped out of it after hearing the others confusion over the ice.
“Oh, the ice is fine.. The problem is..”  She looked a little embarrassed “it’s, this…” she pointed at her hair which was more of a lion's mane for some reason.
“Wasn’t your hair just nice and wavy a minute ago?”  Frazzle asked. 
“Sure, now you notice something.” Epaphroditos murmured 
Haukea chuckled.  “Guys, there’s something wrong with the humidity in the icy region.”  “Usually we have virtually none, and my hair is able to stay wavy and beautiful as a result.”  Haukea poofed up her mane a bit with her hooves.  “For some reason we suddenly have high humidity here.”  “My poor hair.”  
“I need you guys to figure out where this humidity is coming from, and how we can maybe fix it.”  “If nothing else, maybe pick up some hair care products for me?”  
And with that, the three Qurlicorns had their task and set out to figure out the mystery of high humidity in the Icy region. 

Prompt: "Discover the source of humidity in the icy region"

(523 words) 3+ Chimes (  words literature= +2, Event= +1)

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
To find the source of humidity:
Cait will use Sound of the Wind to try and find the changes
Epaphroditos will use psychic magic to link them while they search, while using weather control to maintain humidity around his plant and releasing some icy chaos golems to search.
Frazzle will prance around follow the visible magics while running into everything and get the crap scared out of him when he hears voices in his head.

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
Lit Entry

Enjoy <3

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Website Find

xxGaea Offline

Threads: 203
Favorite color: xxGaea
Art Entry 1

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Part 1 Lit entry

Find

Haukea Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns

Linked Accounts
Back in the Icy region Haukea was still battling the humidity and her mane was doing all sorts of wacky things.  At least she was a good sport and could roll with the punches this new change in weather had brought her and her hair.  While waiting for the others there wasn’t a whole lot to do so she spent some time trying to shape her hair into sea critters like fish and seals.  By the time the others returned with a report, poor Haukea’s hair was a hot mess. 
“We’ve returned wit….” Caitriona started saying cheerily.  She paused, her eyes going wide after having Haukea’s hair in her view.  “Are, are you okay Haukea?” she asked.  
Epaphroditos stepped up. “Your hair looks awful” He let out a hearty laugh before saying what was on everyone’s mind, well maybe everyone but Frazzle’s mind at least. 
“I think Haukea’s hair looks fun.” Frazzle added. 
Haukea wasn’t sure if she should feel embarrassed or angry, but there wasn’t really time for that.  Now that the three had returned she had a new task for them. 
“So, thanks for noticing my hair.”  Haukea laughed sheepishly and then cleared her throat.  
“I’ve got another task for you three.”  “Are you up for it?” The deity scrambled a little before continuing.  “Wait, don’t answer that.”  “I need you to check this out for me even if you’re not up for it.”
Caitriona smiled at the large deity with her overly poofy hair.  “Of course we’re up for it.”  “What do you have for us?”  “How can we help?” 
“Hey, don’t just go volunteering us to be happy about something we don’t even know what it is yet.”  Epaphroditos clapped back at Cait in an annoyed tone. 
“Back me up Frazzle.”  He said.
“Who, me?” “What?” Frazzle was.. frazzled.  Caitriona giggled and Epaphroditos sighed.
“Ugh, I guess we can at least hear you out.”  “What do we need to do next?” 

Haukea took a moment to attempt to tame her fierce mane a bit.  Her comb was struggling to glide all the way through her hair though so it kept getting stuck and she’d pull on her head trying to get through the tangles. 
“Well, it seems there’s a weird cat hanging around the new Icy Region Sacred Dew Tree.”  she brushed out another tangle seemingly about to yank a large wad of hair from her head.  “I need you to go see if you can find out who that cat is.”  “What does it want?”  “Why is it here?”  “Anything you can I guess.” 
She turned to them in earnest. “Just know the rumors have it the cat keeps disappearing.”  “And no, I don’t really know what is meant by that either.” 
“As you can see, I don’t have any real information about this cat either, and that’s why I need your help.” 
The three Quirlicorns looked at each other, unspoken words between them, and then they set out towards the new Ice Region Sacred Dew Tree. 

Prompt: "Investigate the mysterious cat near the Sacred Dew Tree"  [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Haukea)[/b]

(502 words) +3 Chimes (500 words literature = 2 Chimes + Event = 1 Chime)

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Prompt II Overview:
Frazzle will be running about chasing the cat, trying to flush it out for the others to catch
Cait is trying to capture it using cryokenisis to create a cage around it
Epaphroditos will try and help Cait by also using cryokenisis, but gets fed up with the slippery bastard and resorts to blood manipulation to hold it still, perhaps while caitriona cages it
Then the three will hold it and wait for Haukea to come back

Website Find

xxGaea Offline

Threads: 203
Favorite color: xxGaea
Prompt 2 Art Entry

Find

Peabody Offline

Deities
Threads: 1