Thread Closed 

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@illumipyre, @Damien, @Belldejour, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

“Thanks for coming.” Anevay stood before the trio of Quirlcorns tasked to help her in the Desert region.  “Are you ready for an adventure?”  There was a gleam in her eye and she smiled brightly, clearly ready for whatever was to come.  
Zealin was the first to speak up.  “What do you need us to do?” straight to the point, this mare didn’t have time to mess around with nonsense. 
Anevay looked at the boys, would they share the same courage to face a new adventure as their female companion?  Or maybe they would crumble under the pressure.  Anevay decided it was time to find out.  She put all of her focus on Oruka while explaining the current situation. 
“I don’t know if you guys noticed on your way here or not, but things are getting weird again.”  The deity paused, glancing between the three, looking for any sign of anything that wasn’t resolve to see this adventure through. When nobody budged she continued.
“Our dunes have been replaced by giant rocks, it seems.” Putting a hoof to her head to scratch her flames, Anevay blurted out “Hey wait a minute, maybe those are more mountains than rocks?”  Then she nodded to herself in agreement. 
Damien looked a little confused but mustered the courage to ask the question the others were clearly wondering too. 
“How do dunes just turn into mountains?”  “That doesn’t seem right.” 
Anevay leaned into the red stallion and he shrugged back at her advance.  The deity smiled at him and leaned back into her own space.  “Right!?”  “I was wondering the same thing too.” 
“So are you just going to toy with us or are you going to give us something to do to work out why the dunes suddenly turned into mountains?” Zealin asked in earnest.  
Beside her, Oruka also decided to speak up. “With all due respect, this is not the time to pick on Damien, if what you’re saying is true, we should be investigating this situation.”  
Damien let out of a sigh of relief, thankful that his companions had his back.  
Anevay on the other hand looked defeated.  She pouted for a moment before expressing her opinions. 
“I was hoping to have a bit more fun before sending you off.”  “I guess that will have to wait for your return.”  Anevay smiled gently at the trio. 
“I imagine you already know that I’m going to ask you to do, but just so we’re all on the same page..”  “..I need you to check out these new mountains, see if you can find any clues regarding where they came from, why they are here, you know, the usual.” 
“Also, if you can find our precious dunes, I’d really appreciate that.”  Anevay seemed very attached to her dunes, hopefully they could be recovered without issues.  
For now, Zealin, Damien, and Oruka sought out the wide open … er, what used to be wide open spaces of the desert, to inspect these new mountains. 
“Good luck!” Anevay shouted as they wandered off in search of answers.  

Prompt: "Find out why the desert region dunes have been replaced with mountains"

(501 words) +3 Chimes ( 501 words literature= 2 +, Event= +1)

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
I am sorry my mighty Deity, my eyes and imagination fail me here. How big are those mountains if I may ask?
Are they just in the size of the dunes, or are we speaking of full grown huge mountains with ice caps that appeared in the desert?

Thank you for your advice, it would really help me to know!

Find

Damien Offline

This is what we will use to investigate the Mountains: 

Damien: will use Telepathy to communicate with friends in other Regions if they have similar problems, and talk to any present wildlife to see if they came with the mountains or were present before.   He could use Cosmic Reading, but -I- would refrain from it as we will probably not get an answer from you during this, and I dont want to show this failing. Unless you accept and have him discover an answer that is =)
Oruka: Illusions + Quantum Manipulation  to see if they are even real and to try to bring them back into their old state of Dunes
Zealin: Fire Breathing + Phasing to see if they can be burned  and to look if they are solid even

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities

Linked Accounts
(01-10-2022, 06:31 AM)Damien Wrote: I am sorry my mighty Deity, my eyes and imagination fail me here. How big are those mountains if I may ask?
Are they just in the size of the dunes, or are we speaking of full grown huge mountains with ice caps that appeared in the desert?

Thank you for your advice, it would really help me to know!

Some are smaller than others, but overall they appear to be full sized mountains like you'd find in the Mountain region.  I'd just like our lovely dunes back!

Find

Damien Offline

https://toyhou.se/~literature/115358.let...of-the-bag

3755 words, RP collaboration with my team <3

Find

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 162
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 263

1 Attached Account
https://toyhou.se/~literature/115358.let...of-the-bag
^ collab entry!

shall we dance?

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
Collab entry: Link

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities

Linked Accounts
“Welcome back, everyone.”  Anevay was cheerful and seemed excited to see the trio return.  “Were you able to figure out what happened to our dunes at all?”  She leaned towards the others eagerly. 
Damien looked down on the ground, he seemed almost ashamed about something.  Anevay picked up on this immediately and came to stand next to him, gently leaning into his side before lowering her head so she could look him in the eye.
“It’s alright if you couldn’t find any real answers.”  “I value your attempts very much.” 
She quickly put on a smile before rump-bumping poor Damien in an attempt to cheer him up. 
Zealin and Oruka simply watched this awkward exchange, but nodded in agreement that nothing concrete was found out, nor that Damien needed to feel bad about it.  

Anevay gave herself a little bit of space by backing up from the others.  She was preparing to get animated with her story-telling, which required plenty of space to move her tail freely, or hop or kick etc. 
“So, while you guys were off investigating I got some reports about a strange one eyed cat lurking near the Desert Region’s new Sacred Dew Tree.” 
“Reports indicate that it’s a very strange cat, but that anyone who has attempted to approach it would simply lose track of it at some point.”  Anevay flailed a little bit in frustration before asking “Could we have a vanishing cat of some sort on our hands?”  “Maybe the cat is some kind of ghost?”  Her forehead became scrunched and her brows furrowed as she pondered the possibilities of this mystery cat.  
Anevay whipped her tail like a cat would, clearly confused and contemplating this cats entire existence. 
“And why on earth does it only have one eye?” “What happened to its eye!?!”
Zealing, Okura, and Damien allowed the deity to rant on and on about this strange cat.  It definitely beat having her be ridiculous or teasing towards them.  
“Should we try to get her back on track?” Oruka whispered. 
“Nah, just let her work it out.” Zealin replied quietly.  

After Anevay got everything out of her system she turned back to the trio. 
“I guess the next step in figuring out what’s wrong should be to go to the Desert Region Sacred Dew Tree and see if you can find out more about that cat.”  
Zealin looked a bit annoyed.  “You want us to investigate a ghost cat now?” 
Without hesitation Anevay answered. “Yes!”  She was definitely serious about this. 
Zealin rolled her eyes and Damien and Oruka let out a quiet sigh.  The two boys nudged Zealin along before she had any real time to protest this ridiculous assignment.  
“Just forget about it and keep moving forward.” Oruka said to Zealin in a stern tone. 
Behind them, Anevay was smiling from ear to ear waving excitedly.  She really wanted to know more about this mysterious cat and she trusted the trio to find out more about it for her.  

Prompt: "Investigate the mysterious cat near the Sacred Dew Tree"  [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Anevay)[/b]

(500 words) +3 Chimes (500 words literature = 2 Chimes + Event = 1 Chime)

Find

Zealin Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 263

Linked Accounts
Greetings, Anevay. Can you provide us a description of the cat's physical features (fur color, eye color, etc.)?

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
Zealin will use puppet mastery to prevent the cat from leaving.
Damien will use empathy to calm down the cat and make it interested in them.
Oruka will use zoolingualism to communicate with the cat.

Search: