Thread OTM Progress

Letting The Cat Out of the Bag - Desert Region

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
Dear Anevay, the place where the Sacred Dew Tree is growing in the Desert, how does it look like?

Are there other trees around? Is it like a kind of oasis? Or is the Tree standing in pure sand without another plant close by?

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
(01-27-2022, 11:08 AM)Damien Wrote: Dear Anevay, the place where the Sacred Dew Tree is growing in the Desert, how does it look like?

Are there other trees around? Is it like a kind of oasis?  Or is the Tree standing in pure sand without another plant close by?

At current the new Sacred Dew Tree is standing in the open with not much else near it.  We hope that in the future that will change though as the tree will bring more prosperity to that part of our region.

Find

Damien Offline

Here is our Entry for this task:

https://toyhou.se/~literature/115358.let...ng-the-cat

2790 ~ words

Illiumpyre is feeling ill and might not be able to post their link in time.
If they cant do it, could you please consider letting their Entry count as well? I cannot post for them sadly, but it is the same file and the same work, and it would be sad for illness to take away their chance on continuing in this event v_v

Thank you <3

Find

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 162
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 263

1 Attached Account
https://toyhou.se/~literature/115358.let...ng-the-cat

Hi! Luckily, I'm able to send it.

2790-ish words

shall we dance?

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
Link

2790 words

Find

Peabody Offline

Deities
Threads: 1
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
“Hey!”  “You guys want to see something cool?”  The strange cat stepped out from behind the Desert Regions Sacred Dew Tree.  
Oruka raised a brow unsure what to think of the cat.  Damien and Zealin joined Oruka’s uncertainty.  
“My name is Peabody, by the way.”  “How about you guys?”  The mysterious talking cat asked. 
“My name is Zealin, and this is Damien and Oruka.” Zealin replied, still unsure about this strange guy.  
“Well hi guys, I’m going to show you a cool trick.”  Peabody paused briefly, a cheshire cat smile plastered on his face and a gleam in his eye.  “Are you ready?”  The eye patch wearing cat was definitely up to something.  Zealin, Oruka and Damien tried to brace themselves for what was about to come next.  
The strange cat wagged his tail from side to side and as he did the air around the three of them started to swirl.  The more he wagged the more the wind picked up.  Dust was flying all around them when suddenly a sort of portal opened below their feet, and they all fell through! 
Upon coming through the portal's other side it was clear that this was not part of the Quirliverse everyone knew and loved.  What was this strange place?  Everything was different.  Trees hung from the sky upside down, rivers flowed backwards, the grass came in all sorts of colors, but green was not one of them.  
This was definitely a strange, strange place.  Confusion was written on everyone’s face and before anyone had a chance to speak or ask questions about it all a voice small voice rang out from the distance. 
“Visitors?”  “Here?”  “In Entropy?” “Hi, my name is Asani.”  a tiny little Quirlicorn barely 4hh high came frolicking towards them.  
“Are you guys Quirlicorns?”  without skipping a beat they continued. “Well, it doesn’t really matter anyway.”  “You’re here and now we can all have some fun.”  A mischievous smile plastered across the small Quirlicorn's face, they smirked and magic swirled all around before changing the surroundings entirely.  This new place now looked like the regular Quirliverse.  
Could this little Quirlicorn perhaps be a long lost Deity?  Is this a new region?  Everyone was wondering what was happening yet before anyone could ask the little one answered.
“Yes, I’m a deity, and this is the Entropy region.”  “Pretty awesome, huh?”  
“My friend Peabody told me you guys would be coming, but I wasn’t sure I believed him.”  “It’s been so long since we’ve had visitors, I thought perhaps all the Quirlicorns had died.”  
The little Deity perked up.  “Now that you’re here, why don’t you check out my region.”  “We have a lot to offer, and if you find a corner you particularly like I’ll even let you keep it as long as you promise to come back to visit again.”  And without another word Asani turned and walked back off into the distance.  This new region still looked like any other, but certainly there were other strange things happening beneath the visage.  What strange things would everyone encounter in Entropy?  

Prompt: Investigate the Entropy Region

(514 Words) +3 Chimes (500 Words Literature = +2 Chimes, Event = +1)

Find

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 162
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 263

1 Attached Account
Group Overview:
Damien: wingless fight to roam through the new area while sticking to the group
Oruka: examines the grass/herbs/minerals on the ground
Zealin: experiments with how the materials in the Entropy Region interact with water/fire

shall we dance?

Find

Damien Offline

Prompt 3
https://toyhou.se/~literature/115358.let.../3.entropy

The wonders of the Entropy.

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour