Thread Closed 

Find

Frysil Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@Revan-Dawnstar, @Astralseed, @QueenSunshineMonster, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

Frysil had been waiting impatiently for his helpers to arrive, grounded, pacing back and forth, running a small path into the ground beneath him.  Frysil had been singing little songs to himself to stay busy, almost dancing in his impatient pacing.  He’d been so lost in his songs that the arrival of his helpers didn’t even register.  
“Hey!”  “You called for us, and now you’re just going to ignore us, or what!?”  Ketamine shouted at Frysil, startling him.  
Loraphine gave Ketamine a bit of a side eye, as she hadn’t been expecting that type of disrespect towards a deity.  It was clear that Ketamine hadn’t opened his mouth on their journey here.
Wynn chuckled feeling sorry for Loraphine who was certainly going to lose some of her innocence in this line up.  “Don’t worry about him Loraphine, he’s a bit rough around the edges but he’s not all bad.” 
Ketamine glanced suspiciously over at Wynn and Loraphine. “What are you guys saying about me?” 
Before anyone could respond, Frysil stepped between them.  “Hey guys, thanks for coming.”  Frysil beamed from ear to ear, and his cheery attitude changed the atmosphere instantly.  
“So, Frysil, how can we help you?”  Loraphine asked cheerfully.  
“Well..” The large Deity spread out his massive moth wings in front of them.  “I can’t seem to catch the wind anymore.”  He trailed off. 
Ketamine tilted his head sideways.  “What on earth is that even supposed to mean?”  
Wynn jumped in, almost cutting Ketamine off “I noticed it too on the way here.”  Beside him Loraphine was nodding in agreement.  
“Noticed what?”  “Are you guys crazy?”  “I don’t understand what not catching the wind even means.”  Ketamine was getting grumpier by the minute and he wasn’t impressed that everyone but him seemed to understand what such an absurd statement meant.  
Loraphine looked at the grump and decided to fill him in.  “We’re in the windy region, right?” 
“Yes.”  Ketamine replied.
“So, is it not odd to you that there’s not been any wind since we got here?” Loraphine was a bit baffled that things had to be spelled out for this guy, could he really be this dense? 
Wynn, who had heard Ketamine can be this way, gave a sympathetic look towards Loraphine. 
Ketamine stood there for a moment seemingly in deep thought. 
“Ha, are you really trying to mull this over in your head?”  “Why don’t you use your wings and feel it for yourself.”  Frysil added in his usual sing-songy way of speaking.  
“Well, regardless.”  “I need you guys to set out and see if you can find how or why our region's wind has disappeared.” 
Loraphine and Wynn nodded at Frysil, while Ketamine was still trying to feel the lack of wind with his wings.  Poor guy isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.  
Wynn and Loraphione signed before getting behind him to nudge him along so they could get their search started.  Frysil said a little prayer for poor Loraphine and Wynn, may they not get too stressed by that lug. 

Prompt: "Find out where the windy regions wind has went"

(507 words) +3 Chimes ( 507 words literature= +2, Event= +1)

Find

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
Loraphone wormholes to areas to search with kites @QueenSunshineMonster
Ketamine wormholes to areas to search with wind socks @Astralseed
Wynn wormholes to areas with pinwheels to search Revan-Dawnstar

Find

Ketamine Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Astralseed

Linked Accounts
Found the stinkin' wind!

Find

QueenSunshineMonster Offline

Threads: 339
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 503

2 Attached Accounts
Wind? Where'd the wind go?

[Image: JkUuIJw.png]
"Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ"

Find

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
Phew lol

https://www.deviantart.com/revan-dawnsta...-904490256

Find

Frysil Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns

Linked Accounts
After searching for the wind using wormholes, kites, pinwheels, and windsocks everyone met back up with Frysil.  
“So, how did it go?”  “Did you guys find the wind?” Frysil asked eagerly, anticipating good news.  He had a lot of faith in this group and felt they would return with an answer.
Before anyone else had a chance to speak Ketamine stepped forward. 
“It’s in the stinkin plains region!” He paused for a brief moment but then continued.
“I think they stole it.”  “I don’t know how, but they definitely have it over there!”  
Wynn and Loraphine started preparing themselves to explain to this moron that the plains region didn’t steal a thing, and things were weird in all of the regions right now, when Frysil responded. 
“Interesting, I wonder why they took it?”  Frysil stepped up next to Ketamine and unfurled his wing closest to the idiot, before poking him with it.  “Silly kid!”  “Have you not been paying any attention?” 
Wynn and Loraphine let out some quiet chuckles.  
“You almost had us there for a moment.” Wynn said to Frysil.  Beside him Loraphine nodded in agreement.  “I was about to be worried for both of you.”  
Any tension that Ketamine’s ignorance may have caused was now gone.  

“Well, now that you solved the mystery of our lost wind, I’ve got a new one for you.”  Frysil was ready to get to business. 
“It seems there’s a strange cat hanging out near our region's new Sacred Dew Tree.”  
Loraphine scratched her head in confusion.  “A cat?” 
“Yeah, why would a cat be important?”  Wynn asked.  
Ketamine stepped up beside them.  “I think the problem is that it’s a STRANGE cat.”  “Why would Frysil send us to check out any old ordinary cat.”  “Really guys, use your brains!” 
Frysil busted out laughing while Wynn and Loraphine stood there completely confused regarding what just happened.
“I knew you had more than air in that head of yours.”  “Nice catching the emphasis of the word strange.”  Frysil gave Ketamine an enthusiastic hoof bump. 
Poor Wynn and Loraphine just shook their heads. 
“Okay, so we need to find this strange cat then?”  Wynn was ready to move on with things and find out more about this cat. 
“Yes, I would like for you all to go to the new Windy Region Sacred Dew Tree and see if you can find out more about this strange cat.”  Frysil didn’t seem to have any real information about this cat beyond where it’s been spotted and that it wasn’t your average cat.  “And be safe out there, we don’t know if this cat is friend or foe yet.”  “Don’t let it get one up on you!” Frysil warned. 

Wynn, Loraphine and Ketamine started traveling towards the new Windy Region Sacred Dew Tree while working out a game plan regarding how they would learn more about the mysterious cat.  Unsure what awaited them, they kept their spirits high.  How much trouble can a single cat be anyway, right? 

Prompt: "Investigate the mysterious cat near the Sacred Dew Tree"  [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Frysil)[/b]

(500 words) +3 Chimes (500 words literature = 2 Chimes + Event = 1 Chime)

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432

11 Attached Accounts
  • Ketamine uses Cheese to try and lure the cat,
  • Loraphine shapeshifts into a cat to lure it,
  • Wynn sings to try to lure it

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find