Aedrielle Online

Administrator
Threads: 1,404
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,964

1 Attached Account
Welcome to Snowhaven

About
Snowhaven is an Icy Region Island, somewhat to the north of the Plains region. While it is not for those who are not a fan of cold weather, for Quirlicorns who find cold temperatures and snow refreshing will certainly find the island charming. 
Snowhaven is as the name suggests, a haven for those who need it. It feels more like a family than anything else, and was created by its Baronness, Eira, for the very same reason. She had once been lost and alone, in search of a place to call home. That goal to make a home for herself drove her to start her land quests, and she made some good friends along the way. But now she is looking for other Quirlicorns to join her, and become part of the family. 
Baroness: 1841 Eira
Information Sheet: Snowhaven
Contains information on what current Blessings/Curses are active, more about the land & locations, a citizenship registry, and their current world relations.
[Image: snowhaven_by_aedrielle_de3gmke-pre.jpg?t...pq81uNfl20]

Becoming a Citizen of Snowhaven
Snowhaven is open to all who wish to join! There are no strict ranks or roles at this time, leaving Quirlicorns to develop their own positions as they wish!
To join, simply reply to this thread with the completed form below, or send me a PM. 
When you join Snowhaven as a citizen, you get the ability to include Snowhaven in the lore of your character, list them as a Citizen of Snowhaven, and have a hand in how the lore of the island develops over time! As always, feel free to link and lit/art below that takes place in Snowhaven. 
ID: #0000
Name: Name & Link to Registration/Log
About: A brief snippet containing history, personality, whatever you would like stated about your Quirl.
Residence: Where do they normally reside? 
Status: Is your Quirlicorn open to be included in art/literature created by other players?

Visiting Snowhaven
For Quirlicorns wishing to visit Snowhaven or pass through, feel free to link art/lit of your Quirlicorn below! Be sure to check the Information sheet linked above to see what residents are available to be included in your adventures in Snowhaven! 

Thanks for reading, and welcome to Snowhaven!
Status 
Citizenship: Open
Alliances: Open
Enemies: Open
Visitors: Welcome

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Find Reply

Haukea Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
As a frequent visitor of Snowhaven, I thought it was time to share some of its wonders with others.

Generally I don't actually visit the land, rather stay in the waters surrounding Snowhaven. It is worth noting however, that a very friendly colony of puffins can be found swimming around the north western regions, and if fishing is your cup of tea, the south eastern waters have the yummiest in this area. These waters have a lot of treasures hidden in them, so I encourage anyone brave enough to withstand the cold waters, to visit this region and see for themselves.

I'll be stopping through regularly.

Search: