Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Asoraam-Feire Away

Threads: 256
Favorite color: Asoraam-Feire
All Accounts Posts: 363

1 Attached Account
Hi, Aso here!

I'm here to raffle slots to my quirls to give others some chances to some pretties. There's six horses to enter for slots for.

How to enter: State whom you are entering for and tell me about one of your most beloved OCs.

There will be three winners per horse, meaning that there'll be a total of 18 slots being given out. You may enter for as many of the studs as you wish.

First time owners get a second entry, just state you don't have any quirls.

This ends in a week.

Now, our lovely studs:

743 - Hors Mcgeese - https://quirlicorns.com/community/showthread.php?tid=811&pid=1598#pid1598

[Image: 743_by_quirlicornadmin_de5fwa2-fullview....ul-42sMOMs]
737 - Pancakes are Good but Cookies are Better - https://quirlicorns.com/community/showthread.php?tid=590

[Image: 1595189733501.png]
[Image: 1826_by_quirlicornadmin_de25hnf-fullview...8Oycba6nU8]

[Image: 1814_by_quirlicornadmin_de1e8vs-fullview...KcGmOp5DDU]

Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,404
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,964

1 Attached Account
1827 Big Grin

Most beloved? That's really hard to pick D: 
Probably Synnove, one of my star girls. She has a complex story that ties in with many of my favorite characters, with a lovely redemption and growth to her. While I don't use her very often anymore she was the character that got me back into RP, and was for a good while one of my figurehead characters.... who I may be debating converting to a Quirl to give her a second life xD

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
I'd like to enter for a slot to 743 Hors Mcgeese :3

My all-time fav OC is an RP OC I've had for many, many years, so many to the point he now has like five variations to his backstory so it can be tweaked to almost any game. (Maybe one day you'll see a quirl version of him!) His name is Harvey Ælfvig, he's usually a seer or sometimes he's just a crazy man who thinks he's a seer. He has the demeanor of an old man, but he's never very old at all (I think the oldest I made him was 35, and the youngest was around 15, both in relative terms since lots of times he'll be another species which have different lifespans than humans). His defining characteristics are endless patience, a pacifistic leaning, and very little emotional reactions--though you will get a rise out of him if you mistreat kids, that's pretty much his only trigger (usually). He has a wife whom my oldest and bestest friend plays, her name's Ashia, and their family may consist of three kids, the oldest a boy, the other two twin girls a little younger than the boy--and I say may because I tend to make him on the younger side and he and Ashia tend to travel around a lot, so about 7 times out of 10 we end up not adding the kids into the game. If the person who plays Ashia isn't in the same game, I either play him as before meeting her or I'll play him as what my friend and I like to refer to as "Rogue Harvey" and make it so someone out there killed the fam and he's just blindly seeking revenge, which gives his character a huge turn-around and instead of this patient elder-type character he's just a raging villain with a dangerous amount of power (which is always fun to play!) He doesn't love anyone aside from Ashia, because that's just how he is, and I laugh every time anyone tries to form a relationship with him and he's just COMPLETELY unresponsive and the other player gets so frustrated xD He usually has some kind of healing ability in addition to looking into the future, and he usually has other psychic abilities like telepathy and empathy but he just doesn't use them (unless he turns rogue) because he doesn't see it as right. When Ashia is dead, he talks to her out loud like as if she's still alive, and that's because he's just used to her council and that's usually why he gets angry, because she can't answer him anymore sad noises 
I think I'll stop there because I can go on for pages and pages about everything about him xD

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find Reply

OreoTsunami Offline

Threads: 41
Favorite color: OreoTsunami
Id like to enter for these two please!!! ♡

Hmm, a beloved oc, I've got a few
Mayhaps Nina
She was a gift from macaroni, i think the first i ever got from her Blush
I've owned her for five years, and she has beckme my fursona hehe
She has aus, alt forms, so much art, and so many fun stories that she's played in. She's gotten married, and she doesn't know it yet but she's expecting *ssssh it's a secret*
She absolutely loves being an aunt, and i just really love her whacky markings >w< i also love hoe despite her random markings, she wound up with four white paws. All the same, yet, different.
I booe this is the blather you were looking for  Big Grin n thanks for being so generous

Find Reply

Asoraam-Feire Away

Threads: 256
Favorite color: Asoraam-Feire
All Accounts Posts: 363

1 Attached Account
Closed!

Due to lack of entries, everyone gets a slot to the horse(s) they entered for.

@Aedrielle @DozingBear @OreoTsunami

I'll be updating the horses' slots in a bit.

[Image: 25330881_wryNhaexF3cELso.png]

Find Reply

OreoTsunami Offline

Threads: 41
Favorite color: OreoTsunami
Thanks aso!!

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
Wooooohoooooooo tysm!!

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Search: