Markhor Foal Design Lines (PNG)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 208
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 430

1 Attached Account
Area: Resources>Lineart  (official foal lines) 
Urgency: I don't know if anyone else needs it, so I'm going to say low urgency? 
Suggestion: Please add a PNG version of the Markhor design lines, I for one can't open PSD (don't think I'm the only person, but I can't say for sure)
Additional Information: I'm not positive if this is actually the place to ask for this so I'm sorry if this has already been added to the agenda or anything <3 An alternative would be to add a horns PNG that fits the regular foal lines 

Thank you for your time, you're all amazing!!

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
This is definitely the place. I am actually hoping to get png's of all the different variations for people who can't use psd files. It's a big under taking so might take a bit of time. We can definitely prioritize the markhor lines though. Do you need the import ones or the foal ones? Also with which mane etc?

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

1 Attached Account
Awesome! I need the foal lines, and I'd prefer a minimal mane, I'm still debating on how much floof to add on but the way I see it it's fairly easy to add on extra floof, it's the horn shape I have trouble replicating ^-^

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
What is the maximum resolution that mobile devices can handle for the .png's? I would like to start working on making a collection of all the variations of currently available linearts but as I don't use mobile apps for art creation, I'm uncertain how big is too big. I was once told 1500x (maximum on either height or width) was about right for ProCreate, can anybody confirm or expand on this? Please feel free to include other program/app limit, it helps to know what will make the .png's most useful <3

I'm also thinking about changing how the markhor foal lines handle beards and manes (rather than a block of colour, create a lineart instead) specifically for folks that can't use clipping layers or preserve transparency etc. Is this something that folks would like?

Tagging @Storm as they posted a similar thread about .png's ^^

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
I went ahead and made some markhor foal line edits in png, you can find them immediately in this folder: https://sta.sh/21b3np8emn6q
They'll be added to the proper page in due course <3

They are sized to around 1500x if this is too big, please let us know and they can be resized! Big Grin

Find Reply

DozingBear Offline

1 Attached Account
Thank you Kiinai, your lines are so pretty <3
I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your question, but I'm happy to see the lines! I'm not a mobile user, so I'm not sure what sizes would be beneficial, my program just doesn't open .PSD for some reason

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
(06-09-2021, 12:36 AM)DozingBear Wrote: Thank you Kiinai, your lines are so pretty <3
I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your question, but I'm happy to see the lines! I'm not a mobile user, so I'm not sure what sizes would be beneficial, my program just doesn't open .PSD for some reason
It's a pleasure to help <3
Not at all, that's my mistake for assuming it was only mobile apps that needed the .pngs! If you'd like a bigger size for more details etc then please just give me a shout, it's no trouble to save a different resolution for you/others ^^

Also, please accept my apologies for how long it to get to your request/suggestion. <3

Find Reply

Storm Offline

Threads: 32
Favorite color: StormSoulSeeker
These lines are great! I am able to use them on my mobile app so the size imma say is correct and thank you a ton for doing this I know it can be a little tedious to do all the import lines with each individual edit lines for horns, tails or manes

Search: