Storm Clouds and Rainbows [CLOSED RP]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Midnitella Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 113
Favorite color: Midnitella
Eydis | Zaquar | Early Summer

Eydis made a slight sound of disgust at Two-Head's mention of the Swamp. That seemed to explain everything from his appearance down to his general behavior for the most part, but even he seemed a bit much for a general swamp dweller. An eyebrow rose as she watched him start to walk away, lowering her head from its proud position as she adjusted her footing slightly before turning to head back up the trail she had arrived on towards her home. Looking back at the stranger as he punctuated his question with another pet name. 
She blinked a bit as she mulled over her options in her mind before quickly coming to a rather apt conclusion. Even if she said no, there was no doubt he would spend his day pestering her anyway, so with a heavy sigh, she replied. "There is not enough time in the day to wander all of Zaquar... But I will show you what I can if you promise to drop the antagonizing behavior." 
The rainbowed mare shot him a harsh glare as if she were a mother scolding her child, looking him over again quickly to reassure herself of her decision. "It will take us most of the day, so I hope you brought something to eat." Turning her head and jumping a bit to get back up onto the trail, she started making her way back up the mountainside. She needed to go find her map first, and perhaps pack some snacks for the road, as the place she had in mind was only accessible to a steep trail through the mountains, and usually reasonably void of traffic. At least that meant she wouldn't have to explain herself to any passerby who may recognize her. "Keep up, I need to gather some items before we head out. The fair folk are rampant here and often turn the trees around to confuse unfamiliar travelers."

320 Words | +1 Chimes

Search: