Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,404
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,966

1 Attached Account
Datura 

Datura shifted from side to side, partially hiding behind her forelock. If there was one thing she was happy about it was the fact that her mane and tail grew long and thick. Well, grateful on most days. The other days it just looked like a bird's nest was made from her hair. 
At least today was one of the good days, and she could use it as a way to hide from looking too long at the other Plague Quirlicorn.
Datura had never actually met a fellow plague. She wasn’t certain if she would potentially hurt her by getting too close. Her or her…. Opossum on her back? Datura’s head raised slightly, subconsciously tilting her head to move her forelock, staring at the opossum. How wasn’t it dying? Perhaps this Quirl wasn’t as… plagued by death as Datura herself was.
The quirl spoke, and Datura blinked at the outpouring of words. This mare seemed confident in herself, and very relaxed with her own existence. Datura wished she could be that confident. 
Datura was studying the mares plague mask when she realized that she had been just standing there… silent. 
“Oh uh. I’m glad I found the place uh…. You aren’t rambling,” Datura stumbled over the words, her head lowering again slightly. The tendrils of plague magic around her seemed to shrink as well, as if even the non-sentient plague magic was embarrassed of her first step into being social. 
But Datura took a moment, reminding herself that she had already taken the big step of coming here, so she might as well continue on. 
“Uhm, I’m Datura,” she said softly. “It's nice to meet you.”

276 Words - +1 Chime
-No biggie! It's been a while for me too, so I'm just trying to average a chime per post xD

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Search: