Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

QueenSunshineMonster Offline

Threads: 340
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 504

2 Attached Accounts
Hmm... I'd like to try my hand at an RP or two Smile

Length wise... Probably about 125~ or so words (I can probably do about 200-300 words a post max, without going off on some random tangent about dumplings, I'm admittingly not the best when it comes to lengthier replies)

Don't care too much about how quick replies are, although I'll try to reply within a day or two (depending on school, I unfortunately have no control over when I end up with tests in every single class on the same day)

Also don't care where the RP is, through docs/discord/forums/whatever. And poke me if you want to RP through whatever, fastest reply will be through discord though. 

I would like to have a rough, general plot, but don't care much about serious vs more fun vs whatever plots, just as long as it fits the quirlicorn. (Aka Radiance would fail quite miserably in a more serious RP)

Characters: Don't care, I'd be happy to RP with any and all of mine. I'd prefer just two people RPing, no preference for number of characters involved (But preferably no randomly tossing in characters)
- The quirlies that I'd love to RP with the most are: Minuet/Sonnet (package deal, can't get one without the other  Tongue ) , Psychomyth, Resplendence, Luxaetera, Noxaeterna, and Percuka

[Image: JkUuIJw.png]
"Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ"

Search: