Quirlicorn Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links Threadlog
Updates December 2020
FAQ FAQ Link
Player OTM In
Thread OTM Progress

Suggestions for Import and Foal Line Edits!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 141
Favorite color: kiinaikit
(08-07-2020, 07:38 PM)Damien Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 10:41 AM)kiinaikit Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 08:15 AM)Damien Wrote: Markhor without Markhor Beard/Mane, for the option of using it with Shearing Dew or regular mane =))
That already exists for foals and will make sure the same is available with "Markhor Edits" for adults/imports too!
Oh? I must have missed it then.. D: The only Markhor lines I had are those with beard / markhor mane ^^;
I just checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy - the markhor foal lines do already come without any mane at all (Shearing Dew) as an option (hide the "Markhor Mane" and "Beard" layers), but you are correct in that they do not have the regular mane as a separate layer/line art.
I had a look to see if I could whip up a .png that could be added to the file as a fix and then I realised what had stopped me from doing it in the past. The reason that there is no regular mane markhor is it requires the markhor horns to be redone so that there is a 'front' and 'back' horn to sit either side of the mane, else it looks odd. The markhor foal lines were originally done for my own use, and at the time of uploading them, I hadn't made a markhor with the regular mane. I will make sure to update the foal file and include the variation in the adult/import edit.
Thank you for pointing it out ^^

General edit for anybody subscribed or reading this thread; updates added in the original post concerning .png variations and existing files <3

Search: