Thread Closed 

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,939

Linked Accounts
@LovellaTorendo, @RebeccaM-Art You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the prompt.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of November 4th.  You may have a single member of the group post your Group Overview.
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt.  

"They still haven't showed up yet?" Anevay stepped out from under the shade, looking into the distance.  
The desert was vast and the sun was beating down hard creating illusions of water over the sandy landscape.  Nobody was in sight for miles. 
"I'm going to be furious if nobody actually shows up!" The mare uttered with a snort, enforcing her disdain.  
Anevay was completely fed up with the lack of magic and the time which it took to summon others to her.  Using messengers wasn't really her cup of tea, she much preferred to pop in herself, and drag whomever she felt was best, along for the ride.  Sitting around waiting, and tapping her hooves was not how she intended to spend her time, yet the Quirliverse had other plans in store for the irritated deity.  
Anevay stepped into the oasis at her feet, creating a steam bath as her flamed tail met the water.  "Ahh, this is the best way to relax." If she was going to be stuck waiting, she might as well enjoy herself.  
The following hours were pretty uneventful, Anevay ended up taking a nap out of sheer boredom. 
Once the sun started to set, hooves could be heard over the horizon.  Two figures approached the sleeping deity. 
"Is she dead or something?"  "Maybe the deities can't live without magic?" the broody Stallion remarked.  "Does that mean we get to take over instead if they are all dead?"
A heavy tail whacked him on the skull. "Don't be ridiculous!"  "She's clearly just sleeping." The white stallion stepped closer to Anevay before gently nudging her with his nose.  "Time to wake up." 
Anevay shot up into a defensive stance screaming "FORTY TWO!" ...  The two stallions cocked their brows at her wondering if she was alright.  
"Don't startle me like that next time!"  she composed herself before leaning into the stallions "You saw and heard nothing, got it!" 
The boys both gently nodded in agreement.  
"So, Epa and Finger."  "You don't mind if I call you that, do you?" before either had a chance to respond Anevay continued "Now that you're here I can get to the details about what we're doing."  The white mare started walking, dragging Epa and Finger along with her enthusiastic energy.  "We're not sure why magic has been so unreliable as of late, but we have traced issues back to each region."  Anevay turned to look at the boys, "You're going to help me find the source of the problem in the Desert region!"
Epaphroditos and Dustfinger took a moment to consider how best to proceed. 
“Oh, I almost forgot but if you need any items for this task I’ll supply you with anything you need, so just ask.” Anevay gave them a wink and a grin before heading back towards her oasis where she was going to make herself comfortable, letting the stallions do all the heavy lifting.
The boys looked at each other and simply sighed. “Well, I guess we’re doing this.”  “Let’s go.”

Prompt: "search the region for any irregularities"

(503 words) +3 Chimes ( 500 words literature= +2, Event= +1)

Search: