Thread Closed 

Find

Jagmeet Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@AshTheDreamer, @LovellaTorendo, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

The Plains Deity was tired of chaos. Really, really tired. He had tolerated the antics of his more… eccentric fellow Deities, but he had quickly decided that chaos was not for him.
But it seemed chaos was not quite done with him. There had been strange things happening again, and the precious peace had not lasted. Was it cause and effect? Or just correlation? 
It seemed when the deities had called for volunteers to keep an eye on things, it was just in time. Mere days later there seemed to be the start of strange things happening once more. 
Word had reached Jagmeet’s ears of weird anomalies in the other regions, and he too had begun to find them in his own Plains as well. 
Thankfully, hoof beats came to his ears, the sound of his helpers arriving. 
“Thank you both for coming,” Jagmeet said, as the two Quirlicorns came to face him. The rainbow Quirlicorn seemed to almost vibrate with excitement, while the pale stallion beside her seemed more reserved. 
“Hello there, Jagmeet!” Roseart said with a grin. “What can we do for you?” 
Jagmeet sighed slightly, looking out over the plains and watching the long grasses wave in the wind. 
“If you have been through the Plains before, you know we get soft and gentle breezes from time to time, but not wind like this. The winds have been a lot worse, and I have gotten reports of twisters and tornadoes ravaging areas of the Plains,” Jagmeet explained. “It seems there is something strange going on with our weather.”
“How long has this been going on?” Dustfinger asked, the steady stallion seeming intrigued.
“We deities called you to keep an eye on things, and we began to notice irregularities not long after. Since then, the winds in the Plains have been getting a lot stronger.”
Roseart frowned, her expression going from excited to concerned in mere moments. 
“That’s certainly not good!” she said, looking around as if a tornado would appear above them.
“Certainly not,” Jagmeet agreed. “Many Quirlicorns in the area have had to relocate temporarily due to it. It is of the utmost importance that we get to the bottom of this so the Quirlicorns of my region can regain their homes and get their lives back to normal. Which is where you come in. I need you to investigate where these strong winds came from.”
Roseart gulped, but straightened, a smile coming back to her face again. 
“We will get this solved for you, Jagmeet!” she said with an excited nod. “Won’t we, Dustfinger?”
Dustfinger gave Roseart a considering look before nodding. He thought for a moment about the last help he had given the deities, and fervently hoped he wouldn’t be stuck digging holes again. 
“With our powers combined we will be unstoppable!” Roseart grinned, and Jagmeet smiled at the pair.
“I wish you the best on your investigation,” he said. 
“You won’t be joining us?” Dustfinger asked, but he wasn’t surprised. Anevay had run off the first chance she had on the last adventure.
Jagmeet frowned slightly. “I must check up on some Quirlicorns in the area,” he replied. “There were a few who got injured in the last tornado. I will return after I have offered them aid.” 
Dustfinger nodded at that, and Roseart joined in with even more enthusiastic nodding. 
“We got this Jagmeet!” Roseart grinned, and the Plains Deity chuckled as he left. 

Prompt: "Investigate why the Plains region has become very windy"

(583 words) +3 Chimes ( 500 words literature= +2, Event= +1)

Search: