Thread Closed 

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@illumipyre, @Damien, @Belldejour, You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the given prompt below.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of January 13th. (Only a single member of the group should post the overview.) 
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt. 

Overviews should look like this:
Quirlicorn A does X
Quirlicorn B does Y
Quirlicorn C does Z

“Thanks for coming.” Anevay stood before the trio of Quirlcorns tasked to help her in the Desert region.  “Are you ready for an adventure?”  There was a gleam in her eye and she smiled brightly, clearly ready for whatever was to come.  
Zealin was the first to speak up.  “What do you need us to do?” straight to the point, this mare didn’t have time to mess around with nonsense. 
Anevay looked at the boys, would they share the same courage to face a new adventure as their female companion?  Or maybe they would crumble under the pressure.  Anevay decided it was time to find out.  She put all of her focus on Oruka while explaining the current situation. 
“I don’t know if you guys noticed on your way here or not, but things are getting weird again.”  The deity paused, glancing between the three, looking for any sign of anything that wasn’t resolve to see this adventure through. When nobody budged she continued.
“Our dunes have been replaced by giant rocks, it seems.” Putting a hoof to her head to scratch her flames, Anevay blurted out “Hey wait a minute, maybe those are more mountains than rocks?”  Then she nodded to herself in agreement. 
Damien looked a little confused but mustered the courage to ask the question the others were clearly wondering too. 
“How do dunes just turn into mountains?”  “That doesn’t seem right.” 
Anevay leaned into the red stallion and he shrugged back at her advance.  The deity smiled at him and leaned back into her own space.  “Right!?”  “I was wondering the same thing too.” 
“So are you just going to toy with us or are you going to give us something to do to work out why the dunes suddenly turned into mountains?” Zealin asked in earnest.  
Beside her, Oruka also decided to speak up. “With all due respect, this is not the time to pick on Damien, if what you’re saying is true, we should be investigating this situation.”  
Damien let out of a sigh of relief, thankful that his companions had his back.  
Anevay on the other hand looked defeated.  She pouted for a moment before expressing her opinions. 
“I was hoping to have a bit more fun before sending you off.”  “I guess that will have to wait for your return.”  Anevay smiled gently at the trio. 
“I imagine you already know that I’m going to ask you to do, but just so we’re all on the same page..”  “..I need you to check out these new mountains, see if you can find any clues regarding where they came from, why they are here, you know, the usual.” 
“Also, if you can find our precious dunes, I’d really appreciate that.”  Anevay seemed very attached to her dunes, hopefully they could be recovered without issues.  
For now, Zealin, Damien, and Oruka sought out the wide open … er, what used to be wide open spaces of the desert, to inspect these new mountains. 
“Good luck!” Anevay shouted as they wandered off in search of answers.  

Prompt: "Find out why the desert region dunes have been replaced with mountains"

(501 words) +3 Chimes ( 501 words literature= 2 +, Event= +1)

Search: