Find Reply

Shaakir Offline

Threads: 2
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

Linked Accounts
word count: 397 Chimes: 1

Dear Khaalida,

I wish this letter to find you and your own well and at peace. The last time we had visited things seemed rather chaotic, and though I know you had mentioned thriving amongst the chaos, I can’t quite say that I understand or think that healthy for most. Coyote has not grown silent about your Kingdom or the visits spent together, the environment you thrive in is unique and fitting to her style. She speaks highly of you and trusts your advice… which leads me to form this letter to you.

I have a special request. Coyote has never demanded my time and has always worked around my schedule when clients should arrive and throw off our plans for the day… She deserves to learn more and see more of the world. I suppose I am taking your advice of- ‘getting out’ as you put it, which means I will have less time at the practice.
Therefore, I am looking for a willing apprentice to learn my more traditional forms of healing and doctoring and come to you with your broad knowledge of many quirls and their families in hopes you might know of such a person that could fit the role.
As you can only guess, the Swamp is not for the carefree or faint of heart. My beloved is an exception. She is protected, but this apprentice may at times not be. Where my home rests is so close to Keir’s temple, directly in the heart of the swamp; monsters and beasts thrive. Some of which, like the Kappas, try to trick you when your eyes are turned. Whoever you recommend must be strong enough to stare down a swamp basilisk into submission, intelligent enough to defeat a kappa, yet gentle and tender to mend the scraped knee of a young child.
This list is very specific, but I trust your judgement. I have been searching far and wide lately, but have come empty handed. 

May we cross paths again soon, please… Coyote is still going on. She desperately needs a friend that can portal her away to gossip and tea time. 

Remain safe, and may the Gods bless you and your kingdom.

With sincerity-
shaakir. 

Search: