Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Khaalida Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,979

Linked Accounts
Dearest Shaakir:

I must admit, you caught me at the perfect time! I was just thinking about Coyote and yourself, the attached parcel contains a new tea that has recently become very popular for you two to try. 
Thankfully the chaos of running so much land has recently become calmer; I made the decision as well to enlist some more help in running things so I will have more free time. My children have really stepped up to their roles, so if you would like to schedule a visit soon? Not to jump to the end of your letter, but I might have an idea for your portal comment. My brother, Ilkay, has an interest in technology alongside magic. For the past few moons we have been working on connected portal rings that act as a gate between places. Our most recent runs were a success, we sent a young stallion named Arasine and his guardian, Thalor, though them to the Plains Region. (I believe he is planning to travel the regions, so if you see him please be kind!). We are in the process of installing them in the lands of our alliance, as an easy mode of travel between places. If you would be open to it, Ilkay and I could visit your lands and install a portal to mine, so if either of you need a break it will be easy to reach my lands! 

On the note of an apprentice... I have thought long and hard about this. While I know many who are gifted in healing, there is one mare who stands out. Her name is Asteri, and she is not gifted in traditional healing magic. She has not had the easiest road, I do admit. She grew up in Torre, surrounded by healers, and when her first magic came in as Empathy instead of healing it was a lot for her to handle. She has, however, completed her studies at both The Silver and Gold towers, though her healer training is not yet complete. If you take her on, she will need some help. Asteri has always wanted to be a healer and help others, so learning a more traditional way would be good for her since her healing magic has not yet come through. She is a strong mare, and under your wing I feel she could do great things. On a more personal note, I greatly care for this mare, and she needs a friend. I feel like Coyote could be that for her, and you both can help her step into the role I've always felt she was meant to have. 

If you would prefer a more healing based apprentice I can suggest those as well, but none stand out to me as much as Asteri does. Let me know what you think; If you agree (and agree to the portals) I can bring her with me when Ilkay and myself visit, or simply portal her down myself. 

Hoping to see you and Coyote soon, and best wishes! 

- Khaalida

[Image: frey_burton_comple-by-Arborath-smol.png]

Search: