Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Shaakir Offline

Threads: 2
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

Linked Accounts
Dear Khaalida,

Firstly thank you for the tea you had sent us, it had quite the kick but Coyote adored it. It's very easy to see how it had caught on to so many back in your Kingdom. I will be sure to save the rest out of reach, for special occasions.
      What a relief to hear! Now with more time on your hooves it will be nice to see where you put your extra time. That comment made me laugh, soon we should be able to visit. The idea would require some thought, but Coyote insists on putting a portal directly outside the house... I would be open to the idea to have one connecting your kingdom to the people in Beddingcona, however... Maybe not so close to our personal home. If successful, which I trust Arasine still being alive is proof that it is, then we can have easy access to trades between lands and exotic goods. And less energy spent to visit you more often, of course. If we do run into Arasine, we will offer whatever we can to aid him on his journey.

Asteri sounds like she would fit in quite well here. A good healer knows how to heal the wound, a great healer knows how to heal the heart. Being an Empath will go a very long way for this one. If there is a thirst to learn, she will exceed all expectations. I trust your judgement and I cannot thank you enough for the recommendation, hopefully she will be willing to endure the swamps... not many are so keen to take residency here. If all goes well I can guarantee she will be taken care of, Coyote has been trying to make living accommodations already. I try my best to be all that she needs, but this poor woman has never had close friendship outside of me. I pray that they get along well if Asteri is open to accepting this role.

Thank you for all of the help and time you have spared us, it is all greatly appreciated.

I am sending you a special gift. The flower in the package is called the Kappa's Cup. It may look like an ordinary white Lily, but once this massive flower blooms, the water that is sitting inside can bring one that drinks it the most clarity they have ever experienced. Use it on a day you plan to rest, and it will be the most relaxing day of your life. I commonly use it to cure Swamp Fever, outsiders and rarely locals start feeling trapped and overwhelmed by the swamp. It brings them back to normal again, quite a powerful magic if you ask me. Don't worry, if you decide you need more I will happily spare some from my personal stash. I openly admit, on the days where Coyote's chattiness is extreme, it helps me stay calm.

Give us a date and time that will work best for you and we will be waiting for you and your groups arrival. Stay safe.

-Shaakir

Search: