Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Khaalida Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,966

Linked Accounts
Dear Shaakir-

I'm glad you and Coyote enjoyed the tea! I shall make sure to bring some more with my visit. I apologize for the delay in my response; since your last letter I got in contact with both Ilkay and Asteri. Asteri is honored by the opportunity, and has agreed to join you to learn from you. I think it is a relief to her, to be able to learn more. Also, it appears her second magic has manifested which she could use your help with as well. Asteri's second magic has appeared as Shapeshifting. I know it was a bit of a hit to her, not manifesting healing magic yet, but I'm sure you two are the most qualified to show her how Shapeshifting magic can be quite the benefit to learning healing. She is a bit uncertain, but that has not quenched the thirst for knowledge which caused her to succeed in her studies thus far. 

Ilkay assures me he shall have all preparations made to set up the portals by the end of next week; if it that time works for you we could come them! Asteri assures me she is ready for travel whenever we are, so she would be able to join us and start learning your medical arts quickly. I have a bit of paperwork to finish up before we go, I've been working on officially setting up counties within my Queendom which is more paperwork than I expected! But it will help to have an easier way for my people to get assistance or raise concerns as needed if they have local representatives. No one told me just how much of my days would be spent looking over papers and laws and concerns when I became Queen. So I'm also setting up various advisory boards and planning boards to help cut down on all the papers that come across my desk... hopefully. 

But anyway, complaining aside, I hope to see you both soon!

- Khaalida

PS. The Kappa's Cup really did help! I felt like I was able to release every bit of tension and just truly relax, thank you! 

[Image: frey_burton_comple-by-Arborath-smol.png]

Search: