Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,406
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,969

1 Attached Account
Idalia || Moments of Truth

The red hued mare sighed softly to herself, her eyes once again roaming over the stallion in front of her. She had come on a mission, for this very reason, yet for some reason, his questions had her drawing to a halt. She could not fathom why her mother had kept her apart from her father. But perhaps.... 
Idalia was the second daughter of Pandora, the Baroness of Artmesium. Did the scars of Eadwine's father run so deep? Idalia didn't know much about the sire of her elder sister. Eadwine herself had never spoke of him, nor had Pandora. Perhaps that was why Pandora distrusted stallions? 
Idalia desperately wished she would have asked her mother more about the stallion before her. None of Pandora's daughters knew their fathers, and Idalia wasn't quite sure if it was by Pandora's decision or the stallions. 
Idalia wanted to hope against hope that Pandora had left this stallion for a good reason, perhaps for fearing to love him too much. But the uneasiness in her gut told her it might have been otherwise, and Idalia should have considered her delivery of the statement before just dropping a bombshell on him. Mentally, she backpedaled quickly, suddenly realizing she didn't truly know anything about the stallion. She had gone on description only, and hoping for the best. 
But it seemed that the stallion hadn't known anything about her either. 
-
"My dam's name is Pandora, and she is graced with a coat of snow and stars, with nebulas in her hair and galaxies in her gaze," Idalia said, giving a description of her mother that would be hard to miss. The red starred mare was glad she hadn't inherited all of her mothers strangeness; a coat of flame and burning steps was more than enough for her. It was clear where she had gotten that; the stallion in front of her. 
"I am Idalia, and I was born just over 6 summers previous, and from the little I know, I believe you to be my father, although I do not know your name...?" Idalia took a deep breath after she had spoken, the end of her words posed as a question. 

364 Words (+1 Chimes)

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Search: