Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,406
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,979

1 Attached Account
I do see where you are coming from Omosky Smile Like Astral pointed out, it is a more traditional RPG way of doing things, and certainly something I was a lot more familiar with coming into the world of HARPG - I've had a strictly RPG background for *whew* 12 years or so? So coming in and learning just how a HARPG works was an adjustment for sure!

The biggest benefit we have to our community is the number of players who are willing to help. Like you said, the system can be confusing, but there are also many players who are willing to help our new players and help them navigate as they learn what HARPG is all about. I know my first couple months I spent most of my time asking a zillion questions about this or that! 

My Takeaway

- Reworking the Guardian's magic gifts to bring balance/Unique Magics 
- A Magic Weakness/Strength Balance Chart
- More Unique Quest Based Magics
- A dew that allows changing of magic (Phoenix Tear Dew? Play on the Phoenix Touch xD). And/or, adding in region specific Tokens that can be won via events (Desert Token, Icy Token, Etc) that can gift a Quirl a magic from that region? 
- Perhaps adding in a Nova or Spiral reward where you can pick an additional magic? 

Like Astral said, changing of the entire system would be a huge job that would require a lot of work. But perhaps by adding in some of the ideas it could create a more diverse system for magic and customizing your Quirlicorns magic in the long run.

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Search: