Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts
[Image: f2u___arrows_divider_by_umieart_dbeqcsu-...dON3B2GAKs] 
word count: 323 chimes:1
      “No-” The figure that had been partially hidden by the sparse bushels of leaves in the tree replied.
       Standing a short distance away, the pristine God had a voice that had aged like fine wine. His stance had a sense of wisdom and natural authority, even his aura was one of great power. Everything about Jagmeet was quite the opposite of the aloof stranger. The stranger's voice quickly became incoherent as the vocals broke through the shifting forms. Passing a brief moment of corruption and shadows, it took on a feline form. Sharp claws stuck into the bark as the dark shape half climbed, half slithered down the gnarled trunk of the ancient tree. It clacked its way down and sat at the base with a bleached skull staring up at the dwarfing God. Antlers sprouted from the back of ithe figure’s skull and as it eyed one of the Creators, it began to shift again.
      Grossly disjointed, the Stranger’s bones were struggling to remember what shape they were supposed to form. They had been stuck in a bipedal figure for too long and now battled between something stag, something equine. Quickly they compromised and settled for both. His head even ttilted to the side, curious, maybe done so out of respect.
“If I had anything to introduce I suppose it would not be wise. Surely if my name was worthy to be given, I would remember it.” He stood up, much shorter than the experienced beast of an equid that he challenged. “You however are worthy to be introduced. I know Of you, through stories long ago”
         That seemed to be the extent of the swamp-dwellers communication skills. Both manner and speech were severely lacking. So what has driven this equine to such a length of madness? Perhaps it was a road of redemption or remembrance. Or maybe one of punishment... Hopefully a good beating will jog his memory and his past will come flooding in.

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Search: