Thread Closed 

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
Happy Solstice everyone,
one last push for rewards this holiday season.  

• In a comment below please tell us what your wishlist item would be in Quirlicorns.  This can be things like "I wish I could have a slot to Group Horse XYZ" or "I wish I could have a miniature Quirlicorn that is very colorful" 
  • In your comment please also say something positive about another member a Quirlicorn you like.  

Everyone who leaves a positive comment will have their wishlist item granted (within reason) as best as we can.  

Comments will be accepted from now through December 31st.  
Happy commenting <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Dorkestdoodles Offline

Local Smooth Brain
Threads: 71
Favorite color: DorkestDoodles
I guess one of my dream things would be a Plant Quirlicorn that has succulents on their back, with a modern coat of a tan or chestnut! Or just booty Boxes!

(Which I understand if getting a Quirlicorn like that would be more difficult jhawegajwe, it's like asking for a pup the holidays )

I just honestly support and approve of Asoraam-Feire sense they just have a huge family lineage of plagues and I love the work and effort they put into this group and I love to see the plague army grow more!

Find

WalkingDeadStables Offline

Threads: 6
Favorite color: WlakingDeadStables
I think what’s at the top of my wishlist is to have an import like one of my favorite imports that was made for the advent this year ( this babe https://quirlicorns.com/community/showth...p?tid=1203 )I LOVE that galaxy tail that’s all gas instead of hair! And those colors! Omg!! So I’d probably ask for like a blue roan with red orange and yellow? Something like that with minimal Overo on the belly :3

And my favorite quirl (well one of mother many I have) would be Venus owned by ThetaDonaldson. The wispy smoky mane and tail is absolutely amazing along with the my favorite coat, BLUE ROAN!!

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
I would absolutely LOVE to have a mystic quirlicorn. They just have so many possibilities.

@Aedrielle is a wonderful friend and moderator. She is very helpful and so much fun to talk to!

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
My truest wish is for Tryne to reach Deity status but that is something that I must do on my own. A step below that however is getting my "prism twins" designed. I wanted them to be like those crystal horse figurines but try as I might, I can't get them to come out right. (Though I kick myself for saying that as I totally missed my chance to get the new mystic XD )

@QueenSunshineMonster -> I absolutely love their art. The style is beyond cute and there is so much LIFE in it. You can almost feel whatever emotion/reaction is going on in their images. <3

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Find

Gr8ves Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 263
Favorite color: Gr8ves
All Accounts Posts: 769

2 Attached Accounts
My wishlist????

Just chimes and the mercy of jagmeet 

Something nice to say about someone....

Well, theres a lot of people I have nice things to say about- But firstly, shout out to Bay for being incredibly patient with me.

The entire admin team deserves a serious amount of love. They all interact like a family and have a healthy balance of hard work and knowing when to relax and have fun. Quirlicorns has become a safe haven thanks to all of you. (And the honorary member, Mykel included. Where would I be without the frog memes-)

I could go on to list all the members I appreciate—- but that would be such a ridiculously long list... I’m sending you all my love <3 Thank you all for being awesome and patient as the kinks of the site and forums get figured out.

Here’s to another year of growth and excitement  Heart

Ok I’m done being sappy now.

[Image: xNagl.gif][Image: c6fCh.gif]

Find

kelpiesummer Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: kelpiesummer
Honestly, I just love spooky or themed Quirlicorns - especially ones themed after like, Transformers specifically. Or ultimate galaxy/rainbow/ethereal goddesses of etherealness. OR laaava and fire theme XD I just like really gorgeous designs that seem... almost mythic and gorgeous.

@Astralseed You yourself have been so welcoming, along with this entire community! I adore this place, and love being able to slide in and out of the rps as I feel up to it. ^^

Find

Alcestia Offline

Threads: 16
Favorite color: Alcestia
I'd love a blue theme moonlight Quirlicorn.

The whole community is great. Everybody's friendly and helpful. I also love the work that goes into the advent calendars every year. The Quirlicorn community is just great in general. <3

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
Ohhh my!! D:  

I would loooove to get the chance to create this guy as a Quirlicorn:
https://www.deviantart.com/phyrexiavirus...-814535542
https://www.deviantart.com/damienmuerte/...-862021767
https://www.deviantart.com/phyrexiavirus...-819690545

He belongs to my (our) Phyrexia and I plan on making him a Quirlicorn since a while, but Im unsure what to do to get his looks right. =)  
If I could be allowed to create him fitting to his looks somehow, that would be gorgeous!    He doesnt need fancy genos, only the looks which would probably include his very strange "hair" (Cilia) and cheek/chin features  xD   I wouldnt ask the group to create it, I probably would ask Phyrexias creator to give it a hand on him =)    
If that possible (I could imagine nHa could maybe allow such things, dunno? )  That would be most gorgeous ever <3 
^^  If I cant be "given" a Quirl, maybe a lead and help in how to get it, would do also. Like, a slot to a HaHa Group horse if that could do the trick =)  

Okay... Nice things to say about the group... OML...  ^^;;

I dunno, that could take some time eheheh ^^:: 
@Astralseed -  Wow. This Advent the Group has been crazy generous!  What you have been throwing in in the Adventcalendar was hella bank-filling and I could not thank you enough for it!  Youre always there if one needs you and well... thanks for all this gorgeous Quirl =)  I recently saw on DA a journal of a person that lost all their watchers due to getting banned unjustified, and she was all over how kind and helpful you were in getting her account back, and I was proud knowing you reading that =))) 

@QueenSunshineMonster ...  You came to this group and your quirlicorn art was young and unexperienced. You were drawing them so much and you loved them so hard!  I saw Radiance grow and thrive with you and I saw your art improve and improve and improve and hella will you stop getting better now? D:   No, dont listen to me, dont ever stop!!  Youre amazing!!   Thank you for being here <3 

@ThetaDonaldson  I simply LOVE your art and especially Animations.   Keep that up, you made me and Suzi laugh so often!!  Achoo is most gorgeous boi ever (sorry to all your others XDD)  <3  

@Gr8ves   Your backgrounds rock.  They do, seriously. Im jealous.  When you post them in discord I always have to catch my chin from the ground.

@Whole Admin team... Uhuhuh... THank you so much for putting up with all my mistakes,  wrong placed postings, Questions, pokings and whatnotelse, I know Im a pain in the a***  *psst, dont talk like that Dami! Theres kids around!!"*   Sorry.  You know.  You rock, too =3 

For Quirlicorns I like... oh my how can you ask such things. Its not like I can pick a decent amount of them...  D:  There are so many gorgeous ones! 

I know I love Lucian!  
His design is stunning and he is around for a loooooong long while. Just like Wonder. Kinda New-Breed-Babies back then <3   He didnt change much over time, but the changes that happened where so decent and added into his original design, its marvellous!

Theres Queensunshines white, 3-winged Mystic, I dont know the name, but that Design is... OMG WHY DIDNT I DO THAT.  ITs stunning!! 

I love all of Midnitellas Quirls, those designs are just yum.  And the Art put into them is so iconic I cant. <3 

Of course I love Draxxus, Hallows son!  Im so glad Jesse came back and started to be alive and thriving in the group!  Its a pleasure to see her and him around <3 

Im sorry, I would have to write a lot lot lot more because there are way more gorgeous Quirls and Members around, but I cant, it would be too unfair and then forget someone D:

Find

Lyricanna Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 198
Favorite color: Lyricanna
I would love more chime points. I don't know how many is reasonable to ask for but any does help.

Baylili00 is the most patient person, I love her ability to deal with difficult situations with grace and class. She is kind, generous and helpful and deserves good things coming to her.

Search: