Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Haywire Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: Baylili00
All Accounts Posts: 991

Linked Accounts
Zaquar | Early Summer

Haywire couldn't help but smile at the mare agreeing to his request....maybe more like a demand but whatever. In four strides, he easily caught up the small rainbow mare. "Keeping up won't be a problem, Cupcake," he replied to her a big grin on his face. Immediately, he gave her a little wink stinking his tongue out and snorting out a little bit of fire outside of his nose. 

He took a few steps alongside her before he realized she had said something before her "you better keep up comment." Brought something to eat? Stop antagonizing her? Hmm. He flicked his two tails thoughtfully before he said, "My dear, you shouldn't make it so easy to antagonize you. Your expressions and replies are just simply scrumptious." He looked at her with a gentle smile, and added, "But I suppose I could tune it down a notch, maybe two if you're nicer." At the ended of his statement, one of his tails flicked over to her's and briefly brushed over it. His flesh head snapped to the skull head's with narrowed eyes, but quickly the look faded and he focused on the path ahead. "I guess, " he said in an attempt to cover over that little interaction, "you did tell me I better have brought food with me. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty naked, but don't worry, I don't mind some drive-by snacking. Evergreen needles can be pretty tasty." To emphasize his point, he reached over the mare to grab at a nearby branch deftly tearing off a bit to chew on. He quickly swallowed it down and showed off that he had nothing left. "See?" he said, "Nothing left! Super tasty!"

286 Words | +1 Chimes

[Image: ycb7pfdd]
ZYXLMNOP

Search: