Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Haywire Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: Baylili00
All Accounts Posts: 991

Linked Accounts
Zaquar | Early Summer

Haywire chuckled at the mare calling him rude. He always found it so funny that these mountain folk having certain morals and ways that they must behave. Those might get them far in life where others subscribed to the same beliefs, but elsewhere, they are easy pickings. He almost felt bad for her for he knew if she even dared venture into the swamp, she would get eaten alive. 

Haywire took a step towards the mare, conjuring some fire to snort out of his nose of his skull head. "Funny you would think I hail from a city when I know my way in the wilderness far better than you ever would, Dove," he replied letting the flames nearly touch the mare's snout.

He chuckled to himself before saying, "Oh yes, that wasn't what you were asking me were you?" He stepped across the bank in one fluid motion. For someone of his size, it was no problem. He walked by her right side with no care in the world, his two tails swaying back and forth, away from each other, then towards each other. His right tail nearly touched the mare, but then would swing away at last minute. "Now I have a million things that could be my business, yet I could have nothing that is my business. It all depends on what I want to make my business," he answered now behind the mare nonchalantly taking in his surroundings. "Perhaps it is my business to bother a beautiful young maiden such as yourself," he added slyly with a wink, now on her left side. "However, if you do not want to entertain me, I am certain I can find someone else. After all, you seem awfully busy," he explained, the sarcasm dripping out of his voice, making it quite obvious that he didn't fall for her trying to appear much busier than she was.

Haywire gave the mare a wink before he jumped the bank and stood in front of her again. "So what say you? Do you mind the kind of business I have?" he asked her with a devilish grin pulling at his lips. He had a feeling that this mare would be torn by him playing with her as a cat does with a mouse. He was certain she would want to stand up to not deal with this, but also would be worried about the repercussions that would be had in doing so.

410 Words | +1 Chimes

[Image: ycb7pfdd]
ZYXLMNOP

Search: