Storm Clouds and Rainbows [CLOSED RP]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Midnitella Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 113
Favorite color: Midnitella
Eydis | Zaquar | Early Summer

The rainbowed mare pulled her head back into her fluffy mane quickly as flames threatened to lick her nose, their heat very unwelcome in the already warm air. She kept her eyes on him as she tracked his path around her, her own tail rattling as she listened to him speak, half-stepping aside as one of his tails came dangerously close to her hide. Eydis tried to keep her head as this stallion paced around her, obviously toying with her, which made her roll her eyes with a slight sound of disgust as the false flattery hung stale in the air around them. His punctuating wink only managed to pull an unimpressed scowl on her lips as she narrowed her gaze at him.
Pulling away from his sarcastic tone, Eydis stuttered slightly as she quickly tried to recover her serious tone. "I-I am busy... I have- uh- things I need to be doing" Nailed it, she thought as her eyes darted around the trees before landing back on this creature now standing before her. "Better things than disturbing someone's morning routines." She punctuated her statement with a smug smirk, rather proud of herself for recovering so quickly.
Watching the grin grow on his face, Eydis blinked at him slowly as her mind tried to process his 'business', considering it to be rather pointless and perhaps rather fruitless. Though she tried to stick to her 'fae' state of mind, since it seemed to be working somewhat, and almost all the things the fae did had nothing to do with reason, so might as well lean into it.
"So you're a spinning compass of pointlessness." Her tone was that of someone unsure of complimenting or insulting, her pitch becoming almost a question by the end of her statement. As her face shifted into a look of confusion, she shook her head before sighing softly. "Whatever you are, you're sure as heck not from around here."

323 Words | +1 Chimes

Search: