Keir's Revenge Matrix

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 163
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 268

1 Attached Account
“You saw it?!” Whym gleefully said. Finally, she had evidence that she wasn’t hallucinating a random fox! Unless… Unless they were both hallucinating, but the cheerful quirlicorn decided to not consider that alternative. “Great! Maybe we’re both lovers of foxes or something… Hmm… Do I remember any tails from them? Get it? Tails and tales?! I really make myself laugh at times. Maybe I should become a stand-up comedian. Do you think that I’ll be good at it, Antares? Oh, oh! And I’m sure that I’ll be able to duplicate your mane sometime in the future or something- there are hundreds of potion masters out there. Well, half of them are probably fake, but that’s not the point.” 

She grinned, despite the fact that the walls were very, very solid to her hooves. “So I can have a snippet later! I’ll treasure it forever and ever and ever! I’ll fight any predators that dare take the great Antares’ mane.” Standing on her hind legs, Whym pretended to hit an invisible enemy. “And dying here would be so anti-dramatic. Hm… So I don’t have any plans to fall onto the ground and join the zombie army anytime soon! I wouldn’t look good in green, right? Please tell me that green doesn’t suit me. I don’t wanna turn into grass!” 

Whym gasped when the fox appeared again, “Little fox! It’s so nice to see you again. You look very fluffy. Can I pet you? Your fur must be soft, and you look a-dor-a-ble!” When the fox disappeared from view, the quirlicorn pouted and turned her attention back to Antares. “Aww… Do you think that we’ll see it again? It looked so wonderfully cute but also looked terrified for some reason. I really, really want to pet it. Maybe we should track it in the maze? Oh wait, the zombies.” She flicked her ears in that direction, where the zombies snarled at the doorway. “So, what do you think we’re gonna do after leaving this place? I’ll probably have nightmares of my brains being chewed on in the future, but maybe I should also research zombie-repelling plants. That would be very useful. I think.” 

She stepped on the first few stairs, following Antares. “Do you think that these stairs are made of ice? Brrr, they’re so cold! Hmm… could be marble though. Not very slippery. If they were slippery, we’d have a lot of problems. Including melting. Well, hopefully not us melting, but you know what I mean, right? Right?” Her tail waved in excitement. “And when we’re finally out, we can finally examine your mane. I gotta put it in a scientific experiment. It’s too awesome to be ignored like that!” 

When the two finally reached the next room and the door closed and very literally disappeared behind them, Whym groaned, “I bet that whatever this is is going to be way worse than zombies, right? I mean, zombies are a warmup? I dunno. Could be. Anyhow, what-” She cut herself off as she finally saw the neon sign. Whym squinted, “That’s way too bright. Can’t you turn the light a bit off? I can’t even read whatever that says! Antares, can you read it? Maybe it’s my eyesight being burnt off by this thingy or something.” 

She flopped onto the ground, “And do I really want to know what it says? I have a feeling that the answer is no.”

Total word count (for this post): 569
Whym: 6620 // 26 chimes [total] 
Antares: 6339 // 25 chimes [total] 

shall we dance?

Search: