Keir's Revenge Matrix

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Find Reply

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 163
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 268

1 Attached Account
Whym somehow managed to stay quiet until Antares had finished reading the sign. “Elephants?” she gaped. “I love animals! Though, I haven’t really spoken all that much to elephants before. Well… when I say ‘really spoken’, I actually mean not at all. I don’t have Zoolingualism or whatever it’s called, but I used to pretend that I could speak to birds. They kind of just flew away though. Hey Antares, do you think that I’m super spooky or something?” She puffed up her cheeks. “Maybe I look spooky when I do this. Or maybe it looks like I’m in the middle of eating. I wonder what type of elephants they are. Imagine if they are bright yellow. Like highlighter yellow. That’d be awesome!” 

When the elephants entered the arena-like field, Whym was somewhat disappointed about the fact that they weren’t bright yellow, but they’re- “Bright pink!” she exclaimed. “This is awesome! If we weren’t faced with becoming unconscious and becoming elephant-food, I’d totally want to hang out with them! Hey, do you think that we could delay knocking them out? They look so cool! It’d be such a waste to leave this place. I’m already in love. Do you think that they’ll like us?” Her ears twitched in excitement. “I really, really wanna talk to them.” 

She smelled the air, and wrinkled her nose. “Doesn’t seem like they took a bath before coming here though. Strange, seeing how most elephants spray water all over themselves. What do you think that- oh no… We have to knock them out. B-But they’re so cute!” She frowned. It was more likely that the elephants would knock the quirlicorns unconscious first. Neither of them had any special powers, and Whym doubted that Antares was an elephant-fighter before this. 

“Were you an elephant-fighter before this?” Whym questioned, hoping that the answer was ‘yes’ against all odds. “It’d be super helpful right now.” She yawned. “Pretty tired from running last time, but there’s nothing like adrenaline that comes from running away from storming elephants!” She glanced at the wall, her blue eyes skimming it. “I don’t know. I think that they’d want to protect their turf and all, right? Besides, they came from that area and the threat is that they’d increase the number of elephants if we were knocked unconscious, and it’s pretty likely that they come through that hole. And hey! Maybe we can look at more pink-ness if we do. I’m down for it!” 

Whym supposed that it wasn’t a terrible overall plan. It was only slightly… terrible. Yeah, only slightly. Definitely no danger or assumptions. “Maybe our powers would develop while running. Stamina, maybe? Would be kind of boring though… What power do you want? I think that I’d want something awesome.” She pointed her ears towards the elephants. “Right, right, I should pay attention. Let’s go for it! Three, two, one, charge!!” 

She galloped towards the elephants, not bothering to glance back to Antares to see if the other was following. Besides, it was too late. The elephants charged back, the floor trembling at their weight. Whym narrowly dodged the first trunk that was shot at her and rolled on the ground to avoid several more. “We can do this!” she yelled.

‘We’re doomed,’ she thought. 

Total word count (for this post): 545
Whym: 7673 // 30 chimes [total] 
Antares: 7392 // 29 chimes [total] 

shall we dance?

Search: