Thread Closed 

Find

Jagmeet Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
@QueenSunshineMonster, @Leliana, @Damien You must collaborate on how each of you will move forward with the prompt.  If you require my assistance or have questions you may ask them here. 
Be certain that you submit your prompt endeavours (Group Overview) as a reply to this thread by the end of November 4th.  You may have a single member of the group post your Group Overview.
If you fail to post your Group Overview before the deadline there will be no blessings for you for this prompt.  

Jagmeet walked through the Plains Region, the long golden grasses swaying around his legs. The Plains Region Deity had much on his mind, most of which centered around the discussion he and his fellow deities had. They were right, something was changing in their regions. 
The connection the Plains Deity had always had with his region and magics felt brittle, nearly gone. For the Deity who was always so connected to the earth, the essence of everything, it was quite the uncomfortable feeling. 
A strange feeling came over him as he walked through his land. The Plains felt empty for once. Whereas his magic had always connected him to the life around him, it was quiet now. He felt the grass against his belly, heard the calls of the birds overhead, but it was like he was an outsider. Was this how it felt for everyone else? With the weakening in his connection to the world around him it was hard not to feel isolated. For the nomadic and mainly solitary stallion, feeling lonely was not something he was used to. But perhaps these times were all something they were not used to. 
The great stallion paused on a small rise, gazing out over his lands. He was due to meet with those who had answered his call shortly, but his mind was elsewhere. He knew he should be considering how to word what he would tell them, the best way to guide his Quirlicorns in their quest. 
But the changes to his magic, the feeling of wrongness from their most Sacred Tree… ‘The energy is completely disrupted’. Zahavah’s words flitted across his mind, and Jagmeet felt it in his bones. 
“There is no time for hesitation or doubt,” Jagmeet said to himself, as he looked over the land he held so dear. “We must simply keep going.”
With that thought in mind, Jagmeet shook his great mane, and headed to where the Quirlicorns waited, a spot a few miles away. The walk helped him gather his thoughts, going over what he wanted to say. 

“Thank you for coming,” Jagmeet said, looking over the Quirlicorns who had gathered to his summons. He was pleased with those who had responded to the deities' request. Loraphine looked eager, her eyes bright and hopeful, which settled some part of Jagmeet. That same hope rode in him. Then came Namyli, and from her Jagmeet sensed loneliness, and a bit of mischief. Last was Damien, the large red stallion’s honesty and kindness seeming like a good balance for the others. Jagmeet nodded to himself as he looked them over, hoping they would be a good fit.
“I called you here because something is going wrong with magic. The Sacred Dew tree has been acting strangely, and our magic has followed. There are rumors of other magical or natural disturbances from around the realm. Particularly in my Plains Region, there have been rumors of strange weather, and earthquakes. I ask that you investigate these disturbances. I will do my best to assist you in your quest, if you have need of me,” Jagmeet said, meeting each Quirlicorns gaze for a few moments before going to the next. “I need your help. We need your help.”

Prompt: “Jagmeet asks that you investigate the rumors of strange weather and earthquakes in the Plains Region” 

(539 Words) +3 Chimes (500 Word Literature = +2, Event +1)

Search: